Official Clan Members List
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    Here is the official members list of the Forbidden Donut clan, if i forgot your name or if i missed someone and you know it let me know, if i spelled your name wrong or if you want it to be changed let me know and i will, any questions feel fee to ask

ACTIVE MEMBERS : 22 (The most active members you can find)

Andy (farted)
    Brian (Preacher)
    Chill
    Ebola
    Fratersang
    Funky Pasta Tommy
    Gamms
    Hexenwulf
    Ish
    Jeebus
    Jimmah7
    Jono
    Jubz
    LethaL
    Magic
    Malisk
    Meaton
    nonroot.
    Phil (DIAF, Sir, Stablein)
    Redbone
    Rhyno
    Xemplar

VETERAN MEMBERS: 26 (Members mostly active on forum and/or also play once in a while)

Alfy
    Aussie Witch
    Azn Mike
    Bill
    Blacklight
    Buckeye
    Cartoon
    CJ
    Coffee (C!)
    Dan
    Erling (Finalmjolnir)
    Evestay
    Gachi
    Governor
    Jimsify
    Kiwi (Waterboy)
    KP
    Mungo
    Romerash
    Root
    Rubix
    Scrubble
    Soldi3r (Ntense)
    Stealth 3lf (God's Silent Assassin)
    Typhoon
    Zero^

INACTIVE MEMBERS: 38
    (Any members who has been inactive for sometimes or any members that has retired)

Anotherevil
    Arria
    Bob
    Budweiser
    Budlight
    Cheezypoof
    Chad
    Crazyd1415
    Eski
    Fatal
    Flave
    Fr4gg3d
    GnS
    Jump3r
    K3rm1t
    Killa
    Luigi
    Makaveli
    Master-of-Llamas
    Meathammer
    Mfarr
    Muad'Dib
    Neocron
    Ninja Attack Lemming
    Pheylan
    Rogue
    Scrubble
    Sean Mak
    Spazz
    Strife
    Weed
    Whirlaway
    Witbox
    Wolve
    Working Class Hero
    Xavier
    Zoidberg
    Z!
  • jimmah7jimmah7 April 2009
    quite comprehensive
  • BillBill April 2009
    Court was never a member of donut.
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    To clear it up since this has apparently come up multiple times: I was temporarily charged with managing the clan after Budweiser stepped down from CS to focus on BF2. I did wear the donut tag during that time, but I wasn't invited in or anything. It was only intended to be a temporary position until the server could get back on its feet and a permanent leader could be decided upon.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (Jimmah7 @ Apr 13 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    quite comprehensive

QFLIES DX

/just sayin'
    <===is a post whore.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Too bad Gov, you're a donut.
  • coffeecoffee April 2009
    fyi my name is spelled wrong ;p

also just out of curiosity who is the leader now in lieu of Budweiser?
  • azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    LOL I gave him a wall post saying that the donut server is back up and then he went I knew I was going to regret uninstalling steam which he did last week hahaha.
    QUOTE (coffee @ Apr 13 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    fyi my name is spelled wrong ;p

also just out of curiosity who is the leader now in lieu of Budweiser?

fine i fixed it image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

as far as i know budweiser retired from cs and from his position before the old server got shut down and since Governor took the position but he deson't play cs anymore i assume that Fratersang is our leader he seems to be the one who is whiling to put the effort into it so far
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    Has anybody looked up old LethaL posts and compared them to this new/improved version?

<== still can't speak french...
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    I'd like to note that I'm one of very few actual veteran members image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Apr 13 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'd like to note that I'm one of very few actual veteran members image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hm? Are you referring to the old forum group called "veteran"? There were like 20 or 30 of those...
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 13 2009, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hm? Are you referring to the old forum group called "veteran"? There were like 20 or 30 of those...

Nah, the special group called Veteran Members. We even had our own forum.
  • BillBill April 2009
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Apr 13 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Nah, the special group called Veteran Members. We even had our own forum.

That tag has been stripped of you permenantly because of your attempts at getting the auto-sniper re-allowed.
  • solar+beamsolar beam April 2009
    the only thing that could make this list better is a beam, and not just any beam, but a solar beam.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (solar beam @ Apr 13 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    the only thing that could make this list better is a beam, and not just any beam, but a solar beam.

Tag-whoring on sundry gaming forums is no way to go through life, son.
    QUOTE (Bill @ Apr 13 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That tag has been stripped of you permenantly because of your attempts at getting the auto-sniper re-allowed.

image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • ebolaebola April 2009
    that forum was pretty elitist. i hope we never see something like that again.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 April 2009
    id agree with the unrestriction of the auto-sniper. take my tag away, i kill you.
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    QUOTE (Tom @ Apr 13 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    that forum was pretty elitist. i hope we never see something like that again.

Nothing even remotely exciting happened in there besides me procrastinating anyway.
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2009
    Forum member no. 14

that's all i have to say regarding veterans :/
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    This is the new forum. It doesn't count.
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2009
    The new forum is uglier image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • fratersangfratersang April 2009
    Frat will make it pretty again, don't you worry
  • woerwoer April 2009
    soldi3r's still active? that crazy guy lol

imo corey should be added to inactives. he was a member--that's indisputable fact-- and he did a lot around here, certainly more positive than negative, and that's more than some of us can say
    QUOTE (z @ Apr 14 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    soldi3r's still active? that crazy guy lol

imo corey should be added to inactives. he was a member--that's indisputable fact-- and he did a lot around here, certainly more positive than negative, and that's more than some of us can say

done added him on the list as inactive

soldi3r yeah he is still alive he plays mostly on r3s1n but i haven't seen him around since our server got back up who knows

if you guys remember other members let me know and i'll ad them on the list
    the fact that you're separating the list into categories kind of offends my sense of old school donut
    image/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> The old donut clan list was separated into actives and inactives, if I'm not mistaken.
  • fratersangfratersang April 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 14 2009, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    image/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> The old donut clan list was separated into actives and inactives, if I'm not mistaken.

I wasn't going to say it..
  • woerwoer April 2009
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Apr 14 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    soldi3r yeah he is still alive he plays mostly on r3s1n but i haven't seen him around since our server got back up who knows

eek, i figured he was done by now. he's the initial reason i went to the forum, kept playing on the fd server, got into donut, &c., and i hear he has framed the handwritten love letter i mailed him once upon a time . . .
  • I still soldier randomly. He is a lot more pro Tommy antics now.

It's not quite the same. I long for the days me and Jason drove him crazy.

*sigh*
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo April 2009
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Apr 14 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I still soldier randomly. He is a lot more pro Tommy antics now.

It's not quite the same. I long for the days me and Jason drove him crazy.

*sigh*

and everyone else <3.
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 14 2009, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah but you had to have an amber alert out for you to actually be inactive image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    I used to hate your antics too tommy, I just wasn't as vocal about it as soldier.

Yes, you heard right, there are people who are more vocal then me when angry/frustrated.
  • I'll win you over if I haven't yet.

It's the looks that do it in the end.
  • AlfyAlfy April 2009
    Team Rocket.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2009
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Apr 13 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    QFLIES DX

/just sayin'
    <===is a post whore.

I'd like to take up an issue with this. It is unfair. UNFAIR! that Gachi be on that list. He only has 225 ACTUAL posts.
  • AlfyAlfy April 2009
    Damn steam. They need to create Mac OS ports. I don't want to boot into windows just to play CS.
    I could not possibly agree more with you. I feel like I have to step back to a darker day of computing just to play the game. Bad software developers suck.
  • woerwoer April 2009
    there was a config file or some shit in a recent steam game that spoke of a linux port a few months back, so mac+linux steam days could be coming

edit: i know people run steam on linux through wine, and there appears to be a port to macosx, though it seems somewhat halfhearted: http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX
  • stealth_3lfstealth_3lf April 2009
    i'm not there /sad
    QUOTE (stealth_3lf @ Apr 17 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i'm not there /sad

oh shit i really forgot you, sorry man, actually you were on my all donut members list but i forgot to put you in a category, my bad

i also noticed the fact that romerash was in 2 categories which i just fixed
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof April 2009
    guess I'm going to have to download steam again and shake the rust off.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 April 2009
    QUOTE (Cheezzypoof @ Apr 18 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Long time no see. Howd the pilot program go?
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof April 2009
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Apr 18 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Long time no see. Howd the pilot program go?

well just got back from 4.5 months of Air Traffic Control training in Oklahoma City. So Pilot training... I have a commercial license lol... but I'm an Air Traffic Controller now and enjoying it so far.
  • ebolaebola April 2009
    at least u have a job
  • waterxm04waterxm04 April 2009
    QUOTE (Cheezzypoof @ Apr 18 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

easier said then done haha image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
  • azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    Meep!
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 13 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    To clear it up since this has apparently come up multiple times: I was temporarily charged with managing the clan after Budweiser stepped down from CS to focus on BF2. I did wear the donut tag during that time, but I wasn't invited in or anything. It was only intended to be a temporary position until the server could get back on its feet and a permanent leader could be decided upon.

So you were never invited but you were assigned by Budweiser as a temporary leader???, everything about this post makes me want to slap you.
  • mungomungo December 2009
    QUOTE (k.! @ Dec 14 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So you were never invited but you were assigned by Budweiser as a temporary leader???, everything about this post makes me want to slap you.

In civilized society you are not allowed to hit women or midgets. Therefore slapping Court(ney) would result in you committing two hate crimes.
  • NunesNunes December 2009
    QUOTE (mungo @ Dec 14 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    In civilized society you are not allowed to hit women or midgets. Therefore slapping Court(ney) would result in you committing two hate crimes.

image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership