Email lawl
  • KaisaraKaisara April 2009
    So I got an email today informing me that I have not visited the FD community site in awhile and it supposedly misses me.
    Anyone still on Manno should hit me up, I play on the character Secksee now, a druid.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    God I love beach volleyball.
  • PhilPhil April 2009
    Hello Kaisara. I played a character named Bootsy until my computer decided to no longer run video games made after 2001.
  • dandan April 2009
    Hi loser. We had to carry your druid through naxx25 a few weeks ago. That picture owns. I love how it's the Yankees. I want to see them finish 3rd in the East again.

-dan
  • KaisaraKaisara April 2009
    CARRIED ME!?!?!?

I think not. Psh who need you anyway, I've got Ulduar tonight image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
    Just playin'. What happened to your computer though Phil? Hardware problems? If you need any help or anything let me know, I know a bit about computers.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Phil's computer doesn't have problems per say.

But it trying to run anything more intense then paint is like your average joe trying to bench 300. It dies.
  • TheDeamonTheDeamon April 2009
    QUOTE (Phil @ Apr 15 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hello Kaisara. I played a character named Bootsy until my computer decided to no longer run video games made after 2001.

=(
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) April 2009
    that smelly keyboard you found while dumpster diving is the real problem (and your monitor)
  • TheDeamonTheDeamon April 2009
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Apr 25 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    that smelly keyboard you found while dumpster diving is the real problem (and your monitor)

I blame the zombie on his lawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership