Team fotress 2 players
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to know who own or play the game so this way we could get games going or simply to find other persons to play with when you are bored. I created a steam group and if you own or play the game you should join it here is the link : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/donuttf2 Please join the steam group because i am sure we will mostly use the steam group to find players

Here is the list of players :

Bill
    Dan
    Erling
    Fratersang
    Gachi
    Governor
    Jimmah7
    Jong (Neji, azn mike)
    Jono
    Kilgore
    KP
    LethaL
    Scabdates
    Thones
    True believer
    Xemplar
    yarrick22

More persons will be added in the future
  • add me please.
  • GovernorGovernor May 2009
    I suppose you can add me, but I am currently only running a guest pass. If I enjoy the game enough, I'll purchase it, but I make no guarantees.
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    Done.

added both of you and gov i gave you the guest pass so you better make good use of it, you have 1 month to play
  • dandan May 2009
    Are you going to make a post like this for every game any of us play?

-dan

p.s. Add me. I enjoy me a game of tf2 from time to time.
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    just added you dan

to answer your question i just make threads about games which are popular currently, that i knowa bunch of persons play and that we might switch to
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    I play, or did play, but I have another month of training coming up that will keep me away from electronics, so until then, I'm just on the outside, looking in.
  • KPKP May 2009
    If I am going to play any game, its going to be TF2
  • JonobonoJonobono May 2009
    Add
  • GovernorGovernor May 2009
    I played last night for a little while. It is fun, so I will probably end up purchasing it.
  • xemplarxemplar May 2009
    I will once I get my computer set up in the apt. out in Cali. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> 2 weeks. :/
  • I play, but usually only for my TWL matches.
  • ErlingErling June 2009
    I've got it.
  • azn+mikeazn mike June 2009
    I usually spend most of my time at my Clan servers. They have both Arena server (which is still under like maintenance because we just set it up so we still have to add plug ins and shit) and we have 26 spot server that plays all different types of maps...

not trying to recruit anyone but if anyone feel like hopping in when it's full that'd be fun image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />(I say when it's full because sometimes it takes a while to populate it and I don't want to bore all of you to death)
  • And when it is not full, you can team up with Jimmah and pick on Jong.
  • yarrick22yarrick22 October 2009
    add me to that list
  • LethaLLethaL October 2009
    done but unfortunately only a very short amount of players still play tf2
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2009
    add me (as puffin)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership