transferring phone plan
  • WedgeWedge October 2007
    I got a new job and need to get a nextel for it. my current tmobile plan isn't up for another 8 months. i was told i could either pay the 250 to straight cancel it, lowering the plan to 20 a month for the next 8, or find someone to take over the plan. so I'm seeing if anyone here is looking for or knows someone who is looking for a tmobile plan. the plus for this is you don't have to pay any of the start up fees, you just take over my payments for the next 8 months. then from there you can choose to either continue the plan or cancel it. it is all legit and gets transferred through tmobile.
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    What is your plan, how much is it. DETAILS MAN!
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    should provide some plan details

whenever mins, weekend mins, is it myfaves, amount of text msgs, mms's, internet data plan, etc....

and what does it currently cost you a month?
    well i currently have a sidekick. but whoever takes it over can change it to what they want to. i pay 49.99 for 1000 anytime minutes, free nights and weekends, no roaming no long distance. then i pay 20 a month for the unlimited sidekick plan. for a grand total of 73.72. i just called them and they said that you can take off the 20 a month no problem. or keep it on if you want. any other questions?
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    and when you transfer over a plan you don't have to keep the same plan as him.

see if your new job can pay for either the nextel phone or the early term on the tmob phone.
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Oct 30 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    and when you transfer over a plan you don't have to keep the same plan as him.

see if your new job can pay for either the nextel phone or the early term on the tmob phone.

that was my next thing...way to steal my thunder chuck.
    yea you can change the plan to whatever you want it to be. i work for a PD so i dont think they will pay for either.

if someone wants to do this ill throw in my sidekick for really cheap.

any other questions feel free to ask
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    Well, I am getting a black berry curve so how would the plan work there and how much would it cost me etc etc. DETAILS!
    well it would cost you the price of the phone and 49.99 a month for the same plan as me or 39.99 for 600 anytime then its 19.99 a month for blackberry plan and then if you want text messaging its extra depending on how much you want for those. anything else mr. chill?

• KPKP November 2007
    I plan to call tomorrow to get the new Touch coming out for sprint tomorrow..... but if that falls through I would consider
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership