Schwinger
    GodofDaTwinkies
    ChineseDude
    Mfarr
    Hoseking
    meaton
    ntensive
    black balloon

Where the hell is anyone, all I ever see is Jammy and myself, sometimes mfarr and pheylan?
  • PheylanPheylan March 2010
    Don't laugh, but I have a job and a social life to deal with.
  • GachiGachi March 2010
    Im deploying to Afghanistan soon... maybe after. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • fratersangfratersang March 2010
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Mar 27 2010, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Don't laugh, but I have a job and a social life to deal with.

note: I was referring to you as one of the people who DO PLAY
  • BlackLightBlackLight March 2010
    i guess i'll get this on the PC for summertime
  • mfarrmfarr March 2010
    Ha beat your round score Jammy

• fratersangfratersang April 2010
    anyone playing today?
  • xemplarxemplar April 2010
    I tried to play....250+ ping doesn't help me though...
    If grenade spam has become bothersome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Qpui1hYBw...layer_embedded#!
  • JAmmYJAmmY April 2010
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Apr 17 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If grenade spam has become bothersome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Qpui1hYBw...layer_embedded#!

Damn random pitchers talking about random grenade throwing...
  • PheylanPheylan April 2010
    So apparently the new patch has come out. I've played it a bit the last day or two and I like it so far. The server list works much better now. The biggest highlight so far is that the kits remember what settings you use so you don't have to set them up everytime you join a new server. Those are the things that have been readily apparent to me. Anyone notice anything else?

I also know that they tweaked the weapons a bit. I know they toned the Carl Gustav down a lot, because I haven't been getting killed by it as much and people have been crying about it on the servers for a while now. Personally, I couldn't be happier. I hated the way people used the damn thing as their primary weapon. I think the stats for some of the weapons, such as the sniper rifles and the m60 have been changed, but I'm not entirely sure how. Still, over all seems to be a good patch.
  • JAmmYJAmmY April 2010
    Besides all that you can see in the stationary machine guns now.

I think there was something else I noticed but can't remember.
  • mfarrmfarr April 2010
    It appears the m95 has for some reason been nerfed more. I was playing earlier with it and was wondering why at pretty much point blank range the gun was not killing in one hit.

It is no longer a one hit kill with magnum ammo at close to mid/close range, the only reason to ever use the gun. It appears that it now does the same damage as m24, making it the most pointless sniper rifle to use.

Makes no damn sense to me.

Oh and I believe the 40mm grenade has been nerfed too
  • PheylanPheylan April 2010
    Yeah, I noticed the 40mm being crappy today as well. It also seemed that the rifles in general were much more inaccurate.

The m95 does still shoot through vehicles though, so I guess you could consider that one plus to it.
    With the latest patch I discovered my "Join Battle" button refused to work until I clicked it about 20 times. In the mean time I had spawned (still could only see the meny and couldn't move around) and then I usually died waiting for it to unfreeze.

With the power of the interwebz I discovered AVG causes this on many machines and that I need to disable it's resident sheild to play.

WTF - would this this start happening NOW, and not the other 5 patches we've been through?

ALSO, for anyone having load time issues with ATI cards, try to find and download the catalyst 10.4 a or b "preview" driver set. They aren't on ATIs site proper yet, but you can find them in their forums or elsewhere, I don't think 10.4b is anywhere but a leaked version, but it worked great for my 4850 card and load times are much improved.
  • yarrick22yarrick22 April 2010
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Apr 24 2010, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ALSO, for anyone having load time issues with ATI cards, try to find and download the catalyst 10.4 a or b "preview" driver set. They aren't on ATIs site proper yet, but you can find them in their forums or elsewhere, I don't think 10.4b is anywhere but a leaked version, but it worked great for my 4850 card and load times are much improved.

Doesnt help your gaming ability tho image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
  • JAmmYJAmmY May 2010
    QUOTE (yarrick22 @ Apr 29 2010, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Doesnt help your gaming ability tho image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well not even a server full of 2 year olds could improve your gaming ability.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership