New York City - Jan 20th
  • GovernorGovernor January 2010
    I'm going to be in New York City all day Wednesday if anyone is interested in getting together for lunch, dinner, or drinks.
  • MagicMagic January 2010
    Where abouts in NYC?

I'm in the Financial District -- have dinner plans on Wed, but lunch could be a possibility...
    We're staying in Time Square, so that would probably be my general whereabouts at lunch time.
  • mungomungo January 2010
    booya, tom change your dinner plans and lets all grab a drink
  • fratersangfratersang January 2010
    Court messaged me on aim...then didn't respond image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • MagicMagic January 2010
    QUOTE (mungo @ Jan 19 2010, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    booya, tom change your dinner plans and lets all grab a drink

I'm going to Peter Lugers for dinner though! and someone else is picking up the bill!

I can't make lunch either -- I have a lunch meeting and then afterwards I have to find a place to take a drug test. I just turned in my notice to leave KPMG for a position at another company. As long as my piss is clean, I'm in.

Sorry Gov, doesn't look like I'll be able to met ya -- but hope you have a good birthday!
  • redboneredbone January 2010
    I'll be there in spirit. In reality, I'll be in Gainesville, doing something not nearly as fun.
  • BlackLightBlackLight January 2010
    so um when is someone going to come out to L.A. and have dinner with me and weed
    Bummer Magic. Our train leaves around 5pm tomorrow, so if you want to grab lunch then, let me know.
  • xemplarxemplar January 2010
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Jan 19 2010, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    so um when is someone going to come out to L.A. and have dinner with me and weed

I'm in Carlsbad..image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2010
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Jan 20 2010, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be in San Diego hopefully in the fall....and most likely heading up to LA to meet up with some friends. I will let you guys know image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership