Kurtis' Birthday StarCraft II Tournament
  • KurtKurt December 2010
    Thank you to all who attended, shame on those that did not!

This was a ton of fun... even if I suffered a couple crushing defeats on my birthday. We got to see everyone really compete and it was more than just some skirmishes - and the prizes are totally sweet.

First place goes to Court, for which he is awarded the gold medal:

First Place

Second goes to CJ, for some great Terran play:

Second Place

And Third goes to Garret, for taking it to the semi finals despite a long break:

Third Place

Well played to everyone who participated - and for your enjoyment, here are the replays and brackets:
    Tournament Replays
    Brackets
  • GovernorGovernor December 2010
    Well played, everyone. There were some truly amazing games last night.

For those that didn't participate, this was kind of impromptu, so you didn't miss a memo or anything. It was a great time though -- we didn't overlap any games, so we could all hang out and watch or play in every single game. We definitely plan to do this again.
  • dandan January 2011
    Shame I missed it. I'll check out the replays. Hopefully the next time you guys decide to do an impromptu starcraft tournament, you'll give us a heads up.

-dan

p.s. Yes, I know. The point of something being impromptu means that it was spur-of-the-moment. Shut up.
  • cutchinscutchins January 2011
    This was a ton of fun. The tournament style combined with the friendly atmosphere really worked well. I also believe this can be a great way for all of us to help each other improve as well. There was a lot of great discussion among the spectators as we watched the matches play out. I hope we do a lot more of these.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership