My god. Looks amazing.
  • MeatonMeaton April 2011
    hole shit !
    i belive i perorder this game lol ... i have the paper some where LOL
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf April 2011
    oh my oh my.... battle pron.
  • AlfyAlfy April 2011
    Yes. I do believe that I want this game.
    Yes i did per order this a while back lol :) by then i have should have a new rig built.. I just took an older Dell inspiron 530 for the time being and wiped it put windows 7 on it LOL it a duo core 2 with my kick ass video card in it and it run so smooth .. :) what can i say for geting it for free LOL my other system was on it laste leg so i just dumped it and turned it into a kids dvd player LOL
  • GachiGachi April 2011
    My god it looks so good. I'm sporting a boner right now after watching that. Too bad I'll be deployed again to Afghanistan by time this comes out.
    lol gachi becarefull you might poke your eye out.. yes the game looks very good.. :)
  • NunesNunes April 2011
    mmm. Excited about Frostbite 2.
  • JonobonoJonobono June 2011
    I am buying a new computer solely for this game.
  • yarrick22yarrick22 August 2011
    new games are always a good excuse to upgrade/reinvent your computer ;) Anyone besides Meaton pre-order this yet?
  • redboneredbone September 2011
    i just watched the trailer for this for the first time today... and damn does it look sweet
  • fratersangfratersang September 2011
    beta out any day now..maybe
  • ErlingErling September 2011
    I just wanna play. :(
    why didnt you get the beta like the rest of us?!
    on that topic, i have mfarr and a couple others playing, anyone else?

My origin/bf3 name is fratersang as always. so feel free to add me.
  • GovernorGovernor October 2011
    My origin/bf3 name is GovernorWasTaken. Origin is awful. The verdict isn't out yet on BF3.
  • ErlingErling October 2011
    Yeah, the whole Origin setup with BF3 is terrible.
  • redboneredbone October 2011
    I tried setting this up last night, but I couldn't get it to install once Origin was setup.

It said something about needing to have Windows Vista/7 and I have XP, and am wondering if this is the point at which it is an issue.
  • fratersangfratersang October 2011
    "What are the Windows PC system requirements for BF3 Beta?

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
    poo sauce
  • KPKP October 2011
    1. Redbone, how are you still running XP?

2. I haven't really played much games recently but am thinking about getting bf3. Looks like an awesome game and I enjoyed bf2 a lot back in the day. I remember it being quite buggy and tough on my computer. I have a laptop which I don't think will run it, is it even worth getting? I don't want to spend 500 on a new gaming build or something.

Graphics: HD 5650
    CPU: i5 450 2.40 GHZ
    Ram: 4GB
    Windows 7
    Here are the mins and recommended, your cpu is a dual core with the very minimum of ghz, though im not sure if having a i5 over a core 2 duo will help that fact.

Minimum System Requirements
    Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
    Memory: 2 GB
    Hard Drive: 20 GB
    Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
    Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
    Sound card : DirectX compatible
    Keyboard and Mouse
    DVD ROM Drive

Recommended System Requirements
    Processor: Quad-Core CPU
    Memory: 4 GB
    Hard Drive: 20 GB
    Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible
    Keyboard and Mouse
    DVD ROM Drive
  • KPKP October 2011
    I guess I shall be passing then.

You all have fun
    Try this site, might give us an idea http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

From what I am reading, it will run it, but on mostly low settings.
    How am I still running XP? Cause my computer is 6 years old and I can that's how =D
    limited edition users get to download the game as of today, still only get to play it same day as the rest (oct 25) but at least we wont have to dl the game.
  • JonobonoJonobono October 2011
    Haven't had the chance to get a quality rig ready for the game. Sadly, I'll be starting out on ps3.
  • KPKP October 2011
    Seriously, who wants to start a KP needs a new rig fund?

I was thinking the same Jono, but I don't think I coudl really enjoy it as much on the ps3. The whole time I would be thinking about how much I could own all of you with a mouse and a keyboard instead of two joysticks and a directional pad.

• PheylanPheylan October 2011
    Player name: Thurmas
    Playername not found....you playing on pc or console phey?
  • KPKP October 2011
    How is it?
  • PheylanPheylan October 2011
    PC

I haven't played with the friends list thing yet. I may need to give more info, or that could just be a name, not the account name, or something. I dunno. I'll look.
    Ah yeah, the origin friends list is separate from the bf3 friends list.
  • KPKP October 2011
    is origin as bad as they say it is
    I've been working nutty hours so i've only really jumped into the campaign mode. Honestly, I think I hyped it up in my head a bit and find it disapointing. I feel like i'm playing COD. Really counting on the multiplayer for enjoyment, but now must force myself to continue single player... I know i'm weird.
    Finished campaign. The story line is fairly decent. Again, it tries to be like COD. Rather excited to try multiplayer.
    @kp

origin feels right now, like steam felt like when cs switched to that from the wonid system.

They have a ways to go before i will find this product useful
    I've made a terrible mistake. This game is unplayable on the PS3.

I need links to computers that will run BF3 well, and I need them from Amazon (credit ftw) seriously, $500-$800 and closer to the lesser sum is better. Please help me, I have no idea what i should be looking for in technology at the moment...
    Ok i've stepped off the edge a bit and am settling on a new graphics. Any input?
    It's done. I bought: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XUCCS6/ref=ox_ya_os_product

I'm now bitter that I have to go into gamestop and trade in 1 version of bf3 for another... You guys want to relay the vent info you use to play as i'll be down for some of fashioned Mandy night starting next week..
    lol awesome that people still use the phrase "mandy night"

I've been revolving between teamspeak (mostly) and ventrillo (sometimes)

TS: voice.freecompanies.net

Vent:67.202.102.72 port 4116
  • ErlingErling October 2011
    What's wrong with the PS3 version (besides no K+M)? I've been playing on 360 and besides some fairly "normal" issues with release day servers haven't had many issues besides their completely fucking garbage website.
  • ebolaebola October 2011
    Let me know when you guys want to play. PM me on steam or something.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership