Battlefield 3 (Cont'd)
  • JonobonoJonobono October 2011
    Not saying there is anything inherantly wrong with it. More that I'm fucking terrible at things that don't envolve a mouse. I mean i figured I would have a chance as i played quite a bit of halo, COD, etc on the PS3/360, but I just could not grasp the online play when it envolved two sticks to move. I had my tag taken like 15 times in 10 hours of play.
  • fratersangfratersang November 2011
    Solution for those of you who hate origin:
    http://pastebin.com/ycF4YqcT

*shrug* I'm going to leave origin on my system, yeah I think its stupid, yeah I hate the program, but I felt the EXACT same way about steam when it came out.
  • JonobonoJonobono November 2011
    Played for 2 hours last night. I don't think BF2 ran as smoothly on my old computer as BF3 does with this new graphics card. I could not be more thrilled with my purchase. I idled in that vent for a bit Frat and didn't recognize any names. You really use teamspeak now? I hope they fixed most of the connection ailments i experienced with the program like 3 years ago...

I will be playing pretty much every week night from about 9pm-1am. Weekends are pretty open too. I'm pretty sure my account name is Jonobono2 (Fuck the guy with jonobono..) Add me, or leave your names for me to add you.
  • fratersangfratersang November 2011
    I don't really have a preference for any particular voice program, just whatever anyone has been using at the time which lately, has been TS.
  • KPKP November 2011
    @jonobono

Same here....nothing really wrong with it, just knowing I could own 100% more with a mouse and a keyboard is not worth the hassle.
  • yarrick22yarrick22 November 2011
    post deleted
  • yarrick22yarrick22 November 2011
    @Jonobono and @fratersang

I have also been using the voice function in the party option in the battlelog to some degree of success. Only problem with it is the limit of players (6) that can be in your "chat room" at any given time. The most participation I've seen so far has been 6 so for the immediate future, this shouldnt be an issue.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership