Fantasy Football
  • buck3y3buck3y3 December 2007
    Just wanted to point out even with his loaded team, magic does not have the longest winning streak.

Also it seems I have mounted the greatest comeback in the history of FD fantasy football.

See you in the playoffs bitches
  • WedgeWedge December 2007
    I'm in! Should be a good playoff.
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    What did the leagues final records end up looking like? I'm 12-2 in mine, in first place.
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2007
    buckeye, i intend to destroy you in the first round. enjoy licking my taint
  • MagicMagic December 2007
    The only times I've lost are the weeks when Carson Palmer threw 6 TDs in one game and the week Tom Brady was on a bye. I've had a lock on first place since what -- Week 3?

With the Jets and Dolphins on the Patriots schedule the next two weeks I think I'm in pretty good position.

But that was quite the turnaround by Buckeye -- too bad you'll have to get destroyed in the playoffs. Either by Blacky or me.

Good luck people.
    I was the same way. With Tom Brady as my QB, I've been unstoppable. I was 10-0 before I finally lost.
    I needed to play Rudy first and hope that Brady doesnt play a lot against Miami.......................it could happen

After I lost my first 5 games a second place finish would not be bad
    yea i just played magic last week and came some what close. now i have to play him again this week. not fun. good luck all
    Debating wether to start Donte Stallworth or Andre Johnson as 3rd WR. Donte hasn't had a big game in a while so he's due and with the Pats playing the Jets the score is bound to get run up. Andre Johnson is pretty much a lock for a TD a game though.

decisions decisions
    Donte' is my 5th string after Plexico Burress, Chad Johnson, Wes Welker and Patrick Crayton. I really can't imagine he'll do much this week. Brady just has so many better options.
    Glad i started Johnson -- 80+ yards and a TD.
    Wedge may get the miracle he's looking for -- Brady's not having a good day in the weather =/

Need LT and others to step up this week
    Good call bucky on taking out your qb because of the weather!

bucky and wedge in championship game?
    There is a slight chance i could pull it off tonight. We will have to wait and see.
  • LethaLLethaL December 2007
    if you are talking about the forbidden donut league that someone created few years ago then could someone give me the info about the league

i can't find the info since we swicthed on this forum
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Dec 17 2007, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    if you are talking about the forbidden donut league that someone created few years ago then could someone give me the info about the league

years?

QUOTE (LethaL @ Dec 17 2007, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont bother -- you're out of the playoffs

Thank goodness LT, Fargas and others had a decent showing.

*prays Vikings D gets the job done*
    Not close at all.

Third place?

Magic and Bucky in the championship game, should be a good one.
    Now I'm scared after Brady flopped for me last week.

*Hopes for no wind in NE this weekend*
    should be afraid that they will bench him at half time

image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
    ass
    second place after a 0-5 start is still good
    ill take my 4th place trophy and be happy with it.
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2007
    good season guys, i'm glad it worked out. hope everyone is still around for next year! and i salute my fellow floridian buckeye for his excellent comeback. props, you're just lucky you didn't have to play me in the last week image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • StriveckStriveck December 2007
    i love fantasy football
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership