Newest patch
  • JonobonoJonobono October 2007
    My god, this game is going to change in the next few weeks. Some of the changes are just mind blowing.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    xp needed to level between 20-58 are dropping 30% and xp rewarded from completing quests increasing by 30%

new flying mount only costing 2k

maybe they should fix the cooldowns on cloth.

4 days is a pain in the ass
  • intensiveintensive October 2007
    Wait, the epic flying mount will only be 2k to get?

SHEESH.

By the way I just started back up...I rolled a horde warrior on Boulderfist.
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    thought you quit jono?
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Oct 23 2007, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    xp needed to level between 20-58 are dropping 30% and xp rewarded from completing quests increasing by 30%

new flying mount only costing 2k

maybe they should fix the cooldowns on cloth.

4 days is a pain in the ass

reroll horde on magtheridon and i'll powerlevel you until you bleed.

also i can make you some 18 slots BAGS MAANNNN
  • intensiveintensive October 2007
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Oct 23 2007, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    reroll horde on magtheridon and i'll powerlevel you until you bleed.

also i can make you some 18 slots BAGS MAANNNN

Hmm...

Well, I've got some buddies here that rolled too and they do not want to reroll. However, this server is rather shitty with connectivity. So, we may look into a transfer later on.
    QUOTE (intensive @ Oct 23 2007, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hmm...

Well, I've got some buddies here that rolled too and they do not want to reroll. However, this server is rather shitty with connectivity. So, we may look into a transfer later on.

its an east coast server, i know a ton of people on horde, i've got a 70 my cousin has 2 70s it's all in all a wonderful experience
  • ErlingErling October 2007
    Except it's not Mannoroth.
    Yes, it hurts me to say, but i'm back playing again. Went on vaca for about a month, and was bored so i picked it up.

Just joined one of those hardcore raiding guild. Can't say i've ever had more fun with the game than now. Thankfully we only have 3 raiding days, so i still mange a nice life outside the game.
  • PhilPhil October 2007
    3 raids a week is pretty manageable, esp if all three aren't required. Lucky for me...no internets! so the temptation is minimal
    to clear the air for those that don't play.

here's a raiding schedule example.

you can sign up for raiding with a group on the following times:

tuesday, wednesday, thursday @ 8:00pm
    Saturday and Sunday @ 4:00pm

now you aren't going to get in trouble for not showing up, but if you register to be there, be ready to play.

It isn't required attendance, but we go off dkp so it behoves* (SP) you to show up. But yeah, we go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday night, each night after my shift at work ends, so I usually go home kick it and raid. Doesn't take up my weekends and rarely conflicts with anything really. Got my first TK item yesterday! Fel Reaver's Piston!
    Leveling is fun.
    QUOTE (Erling @ Oct 24 2007, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Leveling is fun.

i crit the other day for 21 with my level 1 warlock
    Warlocks are imba.
  • shadowshadow October 2007
    What server do u play on now jono?
    Kel'Thuzad, have a 70 sham and hunter. Jadfv, and Joeno are the names.
    I've been gearing pretty well my self on my holy pally Shadeyz check him out
    Decent gear. You have the last few things that I need out of kara though image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I need mace and chest. You need more crit!
  • xemplarxemplar October 2007
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Oct 24 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It isn't required attendance, but we go off dkp so it behoves* (SP) you to show up. But yeah, we go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday night, each night after my shift at work ends, so I usually go home kick it and raid. Doesn't take up my weekends and rarely conflicts with anything really. Got my first TK item yesterday! Fel Reaver's Piston!

I thought you uninstalled? Pfft. Like an addict trying to quit...rarely does one succeed.
    lol i just got the shoulders from ssc that raised my crit a bit
    Yeah, i wish i had decided to quit the game in the beginning of the summer. I quit for the last month so i could focus all my free time to friends. Little did i know, things get boring when your friends are at college, and you aren't.

Its starting to suck though in raids. I'm saving my dkp for when we get lady vashj down shortly. I want her mace. I've passed on like 3 upgrades...
    I was thinking of a server transfer . how is kel thuzad?
    Most of the big raiding guild just disbanded for some reason. I'm got into one of the reform group. Wish I could say we were looking for another pally, but there are about 7 pallies for 3-4 raiding spots. I'm the only consistent shaman! Other than that, most guilds seem full.
    sucks man lol.. cuz i just left my current guild and applied to the shop wreckers but its looks like they are going down as well
  • TheDeamonTheDeamon October 2007
    QUOTE (shad0ww @ Oct 28 2007, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    sucks man lol.. cuz i just left my current guild and applied to the shop wreckers but its looks like they are going down as well

I would point you towards Ops, but we seem to have momentarily beaten back our paladin "curse" and are currently sitting fat, dumb, and happy with regards to paladins/paladin apps.

WTB decently geared Enh Shammies though. =(
    QUOTE (TheDeamon @ Oct 29 2007, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    WTB decently geared Enh Shammies though. =(

My enhancement gear is pretty siiiick! but am 3/5 t4 in resto.
  • shadowshadow November 2007
    What are some west coast servers?
  • romerashromerash November 2007
    Thnx I think I'm going to transfer to dragonmaw
  • JonobonoJonobono November 2007
    Have fun with 30 minutes connect times and full guilds.

http://www.wowjutsu.com/us/dragonmaw/

C'mon man do your research. You'll hate that server. Only two alliance guilds have even been to black temple, and the rest are months away. I'm afraid I don't know when exactly the server started, but if it is one thats been around for a while, you'll be surrounded by talentless groups that can't down mags. Gotta look for server progression as the most important factor. Manno is a really good server. I started my hunter there before transfering to be with friends.
    Its better then the guild i'm in now we can't get past fucking gruul's and every other guild in manno doesn't need holy pallys plus moonshade is going to let me raid with them
  • romerashromerash November 2007
    http://wowjutsu.com/us/realm_ranked.html

my realm is first image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

or actually my ex realm since i don't play anymore. And yes we had 4 guilds that downed illidan by like mid october, not sure if many more did

edit: actually 5
  • TheDeamonTheDeamon November 2007
    QUOTE (shad0ww @ Nov 8 2007, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Its better then the guild i'm in now we can't get past fucking gruul's and every other guild in manno doesn't need holy pallys plus moonshade is going to let me raid with them

If you're still on Manno, we might be opening recruitment for a healing Pally.
    ya i got back with my old guild we are clearing gruuls and mag every week and whats your name in gmae cuz we might need to pug ppl some time. and we are on our way to scc
  • shadowshadow January 2008
    What to do if your GM doesn't want to use DKP? The reason being is he thinks it'll tear the guild apart
  • JonobonoJonobono January 2008
    I would question a guilds leadership if DKP or some form of raid accountability isn't used. For someone to think DKP would break a guild up shows a lack of experience and judgement. Thats just my thoughts.
  • shadowshadow January 2008
    But we are thinking of a loot council system? Cuz we raid late night is why
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership