Hacker Assusations
  • mungomungo May 2008
    I'm assuming most of us have been accused of hacking, and I'm just curious to how you guys respond to it . I for one love the comeback "thanks for the compliment."
  • BillBill May 2008
    I got banned from some terrible server for hacking like a year ago. I think it was me and phil, maybe me and gamms, I don't remember. We got them to unban whoever they'd banned most recently repeatedly over the course of the evening while raping the everloving shit out of them. Finally, they banned all of us.

Instead of taking this sitting down I signed up on their forums, got the mod who banned us kicked out of his clan, the clan "leader" tried to get us to scrim them so they'd get better, and then I never played there again.

Bill
  • FoowankoFoowanko May 2008
    I remember when I first started playing CS, I was using the T autosniper and I was hanging around in spawn (de_dust2) and I shot into B tunnels while jumping no-scoped, I hit an admin in the face, got banned within seconds after. Had no idea what had happened, but I thought I was really good at CS after that image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • I's never got banned image/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
  • GachiGachi May 2008
    A long while back, I believe in 1.3, I was in some random server tearing it up. Server was riddled with complete nubs, and there was no challenge. They all started screaming hacker, hacker!, and the admin must have come in, saw my score, and banned me.
  • BrianBrian May 2008
    It happened often enough that for the most part I shrugged and clicked on a new server.

When it happened on my regular servers I tended to snap.

Good thing nothing like that ever happened here.

<.<

>.>
  • maliskmalisk May 2008
    I've never really liked it.

If its coming from shitty people (Wendy) its annoying, if its coming from good people its kind of disappointing (since hacking is the lowest of the low and I'd much rather get credit for being a good player from some one who themselves is a good player). It was worst when I had my own server and it came from the regs there, no one wants to play on a server that is owned by a hacker (I remember playing really well against the first guy that came into my server and he told me "go fuck your mother, hacking noob".
  • NunesNunes May 2008
    When I just got accused I'd tell 'em to spec me and submit it to forums or find an admin. If I got banned from a random server I said fuck it most of the time, but there were always the scoutzknivez servers which I was into for a while which would ban me every now and again. Most servers it's just a matter of going on forums and asking if there was a demo. Which there never is.

• redboneredbone May 2008
    I giggle to myself a little bit. Unless its Gachi. Then I do a couple different things, usually including letting him know how much he sucks at life.
  • GachiGachi May 2008
    QUOTE (redbone @ May 14 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I giggle to myself a little bit. Unless its Gachi. Then I do a couple different things, usually including letting him know how much he sucks at life.

I have yet to get proof of your hacks, but I will one of these days! Shooting people in the face 50% or more, is ridiculous.
  • i personally liked saying "so what, if i didn't hack you'd still suck and we'd still be in the same position"
  • QUOTE (Gachi @ May 14 2008, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I have yet to get proof of your hacks, but I will one of these days! Shooting people in the face 50% or more, is ridiculous.

redbone doesn't hack. I killed him once!
  • waterxm04waterxm04 May 2008
    I laugh and do like #powerline / #addiction and i never get banned lol
  • ScabdatesScabdates May 2008
    Seems like whenever I do good they secretly meet and decide I'm a hacker and ban me rather than accusing me of it.

This doesn't happen very often, I play on ELITE SERVERS ONLY.
  • Retr0%5ERetr0^ July 2008
    it depends.. if its one of the millions of times you called me a cheater i continue with conversation or call you a jew.

if it's redbone, i pretty much continue to scrim/pug with him anyway (which btw hasn't happened in like 8+ months since i dont play cs anymore)

hey red remember when our old reg puggers like typhoon and all those guys played your g5 team (something like that), which one of your guys got caught for hacking later on in ur cevo season, even tho we lost in a scrim to you guys on ferno your whole team accused me of cheating.

if it's chuck, i re hash old memories of my blatent wall hacking in the later stages of FH, and then laugh about how i still have the demo of him cheating on po_sunworld and telling me it was because he turned off ping compensation comands in console and i believe him lol (3ish years ago)

If it's a random ass server i generally don't reply or try to defend myself cuz there are hundreds of other servers waiting for my click.

If it's a scrim, i either don't say anything or if they are getting rolled i talk about how predictable they are every round and how horrible they are.

If it's a match, they get the pre-made message: "If you are suspicious about any of my team's play you have the right to dispute immediately after the match is completed, keep in mind i also have the right to enforce mm2 during the match."
  • waterxm04waterxm04 July 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Jul 2 2008, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    it depends.. if its one of the millions of times you called me a cheater i continue with conversation or call you a jew.

if it's redbone, i pretty much continue to scrim/pug with him anyway (which btw hasn't happened in like 8+ months since i dont play cs anymore)

hey red remember when our old reg puggers like typhoon and all those guys played your g5 team (something like that), which one of your guys got caught for hacking later on in ur cevo season, even tho we lost in a scrim to you guys on ferno your whole team accused me of cheating.

if it's chuck, i re hash old memories of my blatent wall hacking in the later stages of FH, and then laugh about how i still have the demo of him cheating on po_sunworld and telling me it was because he turned off ping compensation comands in console and i believe him lol (3ish years ago)

If it's a random ass server i generally don't reply or try to defend myself cuz there are hundreds of other servers waiting for my click.

If it's a scrim, i either don't say anything or if they are getting rolled i talk about how predictable they are every round and how horrible they are.

If it's a match, they get the pre-made message: "If you are suspicious about any of my team's play you have the right to dispute immediately after the match is completed, keep in mind i also have the right to enforce mm2 during the match."

However, You are in fact a cheater. So this would make them not assumptions or "assusations" at all, more along the lines of a verified facts. I lose respect for gamers that even cheat in pubs or in a late night scrims. I lose the most respect for people that cheat, and then lie about it. It's a game if you need to cheat you fail.
  • MeatonMeaton July 2008
    While with my leet rushing skills and death with in the 1st few sec most of the t ime i was never called a hacker image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jul 2 2008, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    However, You are in fact a cheater. So this would make them not assumptions or "assusations" at all, more along the lines of a verified facts. I lose respect for gamers that even cheat in pubs or in a late night scrims. I lose the most respect for people that cheat, and then lie about it. It's a game if you need to cheat you fail.

rofl, what crawled up your ass and died. You never once played with me when i cheated. I suppose it sucks for you that you view me as bad at cs and yet i was still clearly better then you without cheating. What cracks me up is that you are literally clueless to just how many people in mid and higher leagues do in fact cheat online. players that if i told you cheated you wouldn't believe it in a million years... and yet there i was in their club getting private cheats used by players in cevo-p. I don't take this game seriously and if kids in cal/cevo are gonna hack their asses off then i'm gonna have my own advantage too. i'm sorry that somehow offends you? Maybe you shouldn't take a video game so seriously an d just chill out.
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Jul 2 2008, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    rofl, what crawled up your ass and died. You never once played with me when i cheated. I suppose it sucks for you that you view me as bad at cs and yet i was still clearly better then you without cheating. What cracks me up is that you are literally clueless to just how many people in mid and higher leagues do in fact cheat online. players that if i told you cheated you wouldn't believe it in a million years... and yet there i was in their club getting private cheats used by players in cevo-p. I don't take this game seriously and if kids in cal/cevo are gonna hack their asses off then i'm gonna have my own advantage too. i'm sorry that somehow offends you? Maybe you shouldn't take a video game so seriously an d just chill out.

1. You couldn't touch me in CS half of the time and half of the time you it was the exact opposite who was better I'll never know nor care.
    2. What cracks me up is you lied about cheating, you're most likely lying now about never cheating with me in the server, there were plenty of times i made no noise and people watched you walk around a corner staring at me.
    3. I wouldn't believe you because you're a liar and not only have we not met but only spoke online that's enough to never trust a word that comes from your mouth.
    4. Don't be sorry, I figured I'd throw in my opinion you can do whatever pleases you. I don't play anymore reguardless.

P.S Name one person that will believe you were better then anyone knowing that you cheated? The questions they'll ask themselves... "Is this kid serious?" "When was he cheating and when wasn't he?"
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jul 4 2008, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    1. You couldn't touch me in CS half of the time and half of the time you it was the exact opposite who was better I'll never know nor care.
    2. What cracks me up is you lied about cheating, you're most likely lying now about never cheating with me in the server, there were plenty of times i made no noise and people watched you walk around a corner staring at me.
    3. I wouldn't believe you because you're a liar and not only have we not met but only spoke online that's enough to never trust a word that comes from your mouth.
    4. Don't be sorry, I figured I'd throw in my opinion you can do whatever pleases you. I don't play anymore reguardless.

P.S Name one person that will believe you were better then anyone knowing that you cheated? The questions they'll ask themselves... "Is this kid serious?" "When was he cheating and when wasn't he?"

HAHAHA
    1. couldn't touch you?? Ask any of the old a.shocK, there was a clear skill gap between us bud. You had potential to be good, sure, but you were NOT consistent. I was far more consistent than you back then.
    2. I played through the anti cheat client with you guys on a.shocK on the clients first season of introduction... no private cheaters knew how to get around the client yet, and even though i only plyed like 3 matches that season it would have been enough for me to get caught. ALSO I played with mungo ALOT at th at time, he had seen me play earlier in pubs when i did cheat and he knew that i didn't cheat anymore. Mungo and I were legitimately very good.

Ummmm you don't even know the situation with when i was cheating or why i was cheating. Quik knows i didn't need to cheat to win and i was a very skilled legitimate player. Sneeki who is far and wide a better player then you would ever be knew i was a great player legitimately. I was even re invited to play on teams with them after the whole cheating fiasco... because kiwi my reputation goes past cheating and good players know that.

a.shocK hated it when you were on it because you caused so many problems dude, you over estimated how good you were every scrim every match. Talked about how strong you were and shit... you shoulda heard all the imitations people did of you.

Lastly i'm completely blown away to how intensely you are confronting me about this when you don't even know me. We played together 2 months top. I've played with people in this community for years bud.

If you want to know the real reason why i cheated in a league then read this paragraph, but if you're still too much of a cockfag enamored with yourself like you used to be then don't bother reading it. I played this game 6 years, 3 years competitively i was burnt out and didn't care anymore. I was invited into a private cheats club on a private channel on irc, and given privates that many premiere and invite, pro and semi-pro division players used online. I INTENTIONALLY didn't load the exe of my cheats that auto cleaned out the screenshots that the client itself takes at random times during every match because i wanted out. But you wouldn't understand the situation because you weren't there. It wasn't as easy as being like okay guys... peace. Our team was good and was going to go far, but i didn't want that... i couldn't have just straight up bounced on them, so i got caught cheating by a client so i could quit.

As for being sorry... the only thing i'm sorry about is doing that to quik and my team, because it affected them too.
    sorry i was in a bad mood when i wrote that and was pissed off that you think of me in that way. So don't take anything i wrote personally and i apologize in advance for being a dick kiwi.

I respect your opinion and view of what i did and thats what it is. happy 4th everyone!
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Jul 4 2008, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    HAHAHA
    1. couldn't touch you?? Ask any of the old a.shocK, there was a clear skill gap between us bud. You had potential to be good, sure, but you were NOT consistent. I was far more consistent than you back then.
    2. I played through the anti cheat client with you guys on a.shocK on the clients first season of introduction... no private cheaters knew how to get around the client yet, and even though i only plyed like 3 matches that season it would have been enough for me to get caught. ALSO I played with mungo ALOT at th at time, he had seen me play earlier in pubs when i did cheat and he knew that i didn't cheat anymore. Mungo and I were legitimately very good.

Ummmm you don't even know the situation with when i was cheating or why i was cheating. Quik knows i didn't need to cheat to win and i was a very skilled legitimate player. Sneeki who is far and wide a better player then you would ever be knew i was a great player legitimately. I was even re invited to play on teams with them after the whole cheating fiasco... because kiwi my reputation goes past cheating and good players know that.

a.shocK hated it when you were on it because you caused so many problems dude, you over estimated how good you were every scrim every match. Talked about how strong you were and shit... you shoulda heard all the imitations people did of you.

Lastly i'm completely blown away to how intensely you are confronting me about this when you don't even know me. We played together 2 months top. I've played with people in this community for years bud.

If you want to know the real reason why i cheated in a league then read this paragraph, but if you're still too much of a cockfag enamored with yourself like you used to be then don't bother reading it. I played this game 6 years, 3 years competitively i was burnt out and didn't care anymore. I was invited into a private cheats club on a private channel on irc, and given privates that many premiere and invite, pro and semi-pro division players used online. I INTENTIONALLY didn't load the exe of my cheats that auto cleaned out the screenshots that the client itself takes at random times during every match because i wanted out. But you wouldn't understand the situation because you weren't there. It wasn't as easy as being like okay guys... peace. Our team was good and was going to go far, but i didn't want that... i couldn't have just straight up bounced on them, so i got caught cheating by a client so i could quit.

As for being sorry... the only thing i'm sorry about is doing that to quik and my team, because it affected them too.

Who believes that you were a good player?, They can't say that because you cheated they don't know when and when you didn't, Your reputation can't go past the cheating fiasco which was ashame because i do believe you were better then me until i heard about all this. That's where the reputation went from good to ???. As for ashocK that was a joke. They've all quit, and there were 3 players that carried that team, 1 yourself who played very very little, 2 myself 3 GnS. Every other person was terrible you know it and I know it mungo knows it, they can run their mouth all they wanted that was the fact. I was consistant until I burnt out, the game got old and i just didn't care to practice.
    I was just as much of a dick when I approached the topic so for that i'm sorry but that's how i feel sucks we don't play anymore but it sucks that i found out you cheated because that was a slap in the face to me.
  • ScabdatesScabdates July 2008
    Both of you could use this:

if you actually read, nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger , i can tell you clearly did not you would have picked up that no hard feelings were expressed, also you posted a week late. i apologize for the racial remark but honestly, if you try to flame me over a forum when the discussion had nothing to do with you, you really opened the door up for it.
  • dandan July 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Jul 14 2008, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    if you actually read, which being of the darker skinned variety, i can tell you clearly did not

That was called for. If you really don't mean any hard feelings or whatever, stop saying these things in the first place. But making racist, asshole comments and then following them up with "no hard feelings" isn't doing anything to help your popularity here.

My $0.02. Take it as you will, but I've lost what little respect I had for you after reading this thread.

-dan

p.s. You cheated. There's no way to get over that. It's like Barry Bonds saying, "But guys, I was clean for the last 4 years of my career, all my numbers are legit!"
    this isn't junior high i don't give a shit if i'm not "popular" here. My friends from the donut community could care less about cs and i rarely post on these forums anyway. I don't even know who you are, i rarely played in donuts pub.

While what i said may have been an asshole comment, the fact that he posted something deliberately intended to disrespect both myself and kiwi when our conversation had nothing to do with him... then sure i'll be an asshole if he tries to offend me first.
  • AlfyAlfy July 2008
    Yea, last I knew, if you even hinted at something like you said Retro, it would be a ban.

No one here gives a shit what someone's skin color is. If you are going to insult Scab, at least do it intelligently. You can eat shit and die for all I care. I WILL not be associated with someone like that. I think you might want to apologize, and perhaps take a break in posting. If it were up to me, you would be taking a break, whether you want to or not.

Don't ever insult someone because of their skin color.
  • GovernorGovernor July 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Jul 15 2008, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    this isn't junior high i don't give a shit if i'm not "popular" here. My friends from the donut community could care less about cs and i rarely post on these forums anyway. I don't even know who you are, i rarely played in donuts pub.

While what i said may have been an asshole comment, the fact that he posted something deliberately intended to disrespect both myself and kiwi when our conversation had nothing to do with him... then sure i'll be an asshole if he tries to offend me first.

He posted a common cliche that clearly was nothing more than a joke. He was, like many other people on this crazy world wide web, probably just trying to derail what was becoming a near-belligerent, worthless conversation. It would have been appropriate to call him out on that; it may have been reasonable to trash him for being unoriginal; it was entirely uncalled for and unintelligent to throw down with racism.

I'd call it ignorance, but I don't really think it is. I think you're just an idiot. Perhaps being a bigot is totally rad these days, and I truly hope it works for you, but it won't work here. I would ban you, but I don't remember who you are, so I don't really care enough to expend the marginal amount of energy beyond this post that would be required to do so.

Do us all a favor and continue to rarely, if ever again, post on these forums.
    because a off the top of my head remark that i apologized for clearly makes me a racist. Yous right i hate errrrthang not whhyte.

Please, do ban me. So i don't have to read these ridiculous tight ass remarks. And just to make it official.
  • ebolaebola July 2008
    court do me a favor and ban him already. it's obviously he's an egotistical douchebag whose education of social behavior was conducted by the likes of triple popped-collared prep kids. i rarely post anything resembling a clear opinion or intelligible writing due to my apathy and indifference these days, but just reading this thread has been freeing me of the few remaining brain cells i might have kept in order to perform essential daily functions. he's leaving me with the choice of completely severing myself from this political congregation or losing my self-consciousness. save me the trouble, since i don't believe i have been giving you any and retro has given you plenty, and prevent him from posting any more of his bullshit.
  • intensiveintensive July 2008
    Haha, I'm never around the forums anymore but hell, I stopped by to witness this one. Heard some self-righteous prick was being racist to a guy that's been around FD for quite a long time.

It's amazing still what people will say over the internet. Where I come from, retr0, making a remark like that would warrant a well-deserved ass-wooping. Perhaps a day will come where you smart off like that to the wrong person, in person, and have said ass-wooping happen. I for one would find it to be raw entertainment.

And for the record, if you cheated at CS, your credibility for being a legit and skilled player is shattered. At any game.
  • LethaLLethaL July 2008
    Can i have a beer and some popcorn
  • dandan July 2008
    The Internet is serious business.

-dan

p.s. Retro, get a life. Grow up, and find something else to do. Stop wasting everyone's time.

p.p.s. Lethal, I agree. This thread needs some popcorn.
  • Maybe if you all didn't cheat so much you wouldn't get these accusations!

@ll of j00z r t3h h4x!
  • FoowankoFoowanko July 2008
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Jul 16 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Maybe if you all didn't cheat so much you wouldn't get these accusations!

Yeah, Dan. I see you cheating with your 0-OVER9000!!!!!!!!!! score in DotA.

I've cheated before in scrims for CS but nothing league or whatever, but if you give bullshit about skill and stuff, well, you've cheated, so where's the proof that when you being better than said player, how do we know you played legit those games?
  • QUOTE (Foowanko @ Jul 16 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah, Dan. I see you cheating with your 0-OVER9000!!!!!!!!!! score in DotA.

I've cheated before in scrims for CS but nothing league or whatever, but if you give bullshit about skill and stuff, well, you've cheated, so where's the proof that when you being better than said player, how do we know you played legit those games?

My point exactly!

I always assume anyone who is better then me cheats, so basically 90% of CS players now a days cheat their fucking arses off!

Wankers...
  • FoowankoFoowanko July 2008
    I don't even know where to get cheats for CS anymore without getting VAC banned. I hate playing scrims where it's so obvious when someone toggles on, one guy once went like 3-12 (got a bomb defuse) then went nonstop killing spree after we finished half-time. It's impossible. I was jumping into pit from long (D2) and as I'm falling the guy one shots me in the head with an m4 and even started defending himself before I even said anything.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo July 2008
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Jul 16 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My point exactly!

I always assume anyone who is better then me cheats, so basically 90% of CS players now a days cheat their fucking arses off!

Wankers...

I must use long arm hax, bhop scripts, and duelie fire acceleration cheats. No one can be that good at knifing, bunnyhopping/air strafing, nor as quick and magical with the trigger finger. (for teh ladies, u knoes whats I means)

I'm pure talent, Baby, and always natural. Although Loto has banned me for knifing as well as making allegations about those three specific reasons.

btw Wendy fucked Aussie's gay sister.
    QUOTE (Foowanko @ Jul 16 2008, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I don't even know where to get cheats for CS anymore without getting VAC banned. I hate playing scrims where it's so obvious when someone toggles on, one guy once went like 3-12 (got a bomb defuse) then went nonstop killing spree after we finished half-time. It's impossible. I was jumping into pit from long (D2) and as I'm falling the guy one shots me in the head with an m4 and even started defending himself before I even said anything.

depending on the angle and positioning that shot isn't impossible and isn't even entirely hard. Mostly comes down to luck if you get the hs in time.
  • GachiGachi July 2008
    Man, I get a reported post, and come here to see this ridiculous stuff. Haven't you grown up yet, or are you still 12? Racism, or comments pointed towards a racist statement are not, and have not been tolerated here in long time. Maturity is something to be thankful for, so get some.

I took the liberty to edit that small tidbit, just because I felt it was necessary.
    http://www.all4ed.org/files/AfAm_FactSheet.pdf

"On average, African-American and Hispanic twelfth-grade students read at approximately the same level as white eighth graders (U.S. Department of Education, Office of Vocational and Adult Education 2002)."
    All racism aside, by citing that quote, you demonstrate a clear lack of understanding of how to evaluate statistics. A general statistic like that will have numerous (this particular statistic is sociological in nature, so it is probably more like "countless") affecting agents such as location, type of education, environmental influences, and even social stimulations.

More white people play in the NHL than black people, but that doesn't make you a professional hockey player anymore than Richie's ethnicity makes him illiterate.
  • NunesNunes July 2008
    lol wut?

$0.02:
    Retro^ is an idiot who doesn't know when to shut his mouth.
    Richie might be the coolest highschooler ever.
    Dan is right.
    Alfy is right.
    Gov is right.
    and Scab's last post is a rickroll
    that is all.
    LolUmAD?

you're a nigger/spic/ other inferior race.
  • fratersangfratersang July 2008
    ah always hilarious when people show their true colors...
  • ebolaebola July 2008
    best thing about the forums: this topic has not been locked yet
    Why would I lock it? Clearly people are interested in it, even if there interest is of the "trash talking" variety.
  • AlfyAlfy July 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Jul 15 2008, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure are posting a lot for rarely posting.

I hope your drill instructor is a black man. Then you can tell HIM these cool statistics you have. I am sure he would appreciate it.

• ScabdatesScabdates July 2008
    I think this thread is turALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership