A Zebra Dies...
  • ArriaArria May 2008
    A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates. As he enters, he asks St. Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'

St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer.'

So the zebra went off in search of God.

When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know. Am I white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'

God simply replied 'You are what you are.'

The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did God straighten out your query for you?'

The zebra looked puzzled. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you are.''

St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You are white with black stripes.'

The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'

'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God would have said, 'You is what you is.'

WARNING:

If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson will be comin right over to kick your white honky butt !!!!

<3z n hugz guys!!!
  • NunesNunes May 2008
    On a mostly unrelated note, I have a copy of Drunken Master which has a pretty shitty subtitle file and I've been meaning to "fix" some of it. And by fix I mean convert it all into hip urban lingo.

"You fucks with me, or you ain't fucks with me!"
    "Fucks with you? Aw, hell naw. I'll fuck you UP, nyucka!"
  • fr4ggedfr4gged May 2008
    I just noticed nunes' sig for the first time immediately after I read this joke.

I lol'ed really hard.
  • dandan May 2008
    QUOTE (fr4gged @ May 25 2008, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I just noticed nunes' sig for the first time immediately after I read this joke.

I lol'ed really hard.

Wow. Andrew wins for that sig in that situation. That is awesome.

-dan
  • ArriaArria May 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ May 23 2008, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    On a mostly unrelated note, I have a copy of Drunken Master which has a pretty shitty subtitle file and I've been meaning to "fix" some of it. And by fix I mean convert it all into hip urban lingo.

"You fucks with me, or you ain't fucks with me!"
    "Fucks with you? Aw, hell naw. I'll fuck you UP, nyucka!"

Drunken Master is my FAVE!!!!
  • xemplarxemplar May 2008
    That was pretty funny.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf May 2008
    Been telling that one. Gotten some good responses. People actually laugh instead of shaking the head sadly while walking away from my normal dry pun-ish sense of humor.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob June 2008
    I don't get it ...
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership