Back on Sunday
  • ScabdatesScabdates July 2008
    I'll be back to CS on Sunday (probably evening to nightish time) and if anyone wants to pub with me just hit me up on AIM.
  • BlackLightBlackLight July 2008
    *crickets*
  • redboneredbone August 2008
    *light breeze rustling through the bushes the crickets once inhabited, but then left to go somewhere more interesting*

<3

=D
  • waterxm04waterxm04 August 2008
    QUOTE (redbone @ Aug 11 2008, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    *light breeze rustling through the bushes the crickets once inhabited, but then left to go somewhere more interesting*

<3

=D

qft
  • xemplarxemplar August 2008
    I play still....on r3s1n...
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Aug 12 2008, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I play still....on r3s1n...

mm2

P.S. Still banned, iCheat.
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Aug 13 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    mm2

P.S. Still banned, iCheat.

You got banned for your cocky, "I am better than everyone" attitude. Calling out a founding member doesn't help neither.
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Aug 15 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You got banned for your cocky, "I am better than everyone" attitude. Calling out a founding member doesn't help neither.

I got banned for "Camping Ct side" kid (make sure you read into things before you open your mouth)... I went 22 and 1 winning 5 rounds in a row (lms everytime) because I waited for picks then went in with 35 sec left and tore the last few apart... Volcolm started to abuse me, so I did infact call him out for being a prick and he didnt care... I asked for my ban Xemplar because I don't want to ever play in a server with an administrator abusing his power constantly... All because one person is playing significantly smarter then every other CT including himself. Make a note xemplar I didn't touch my mic once until volcom slapped me to death. So the attitude your referring to in your shoddy attempt at contemp, was post admin action.
    Either way, your attitude didn't help the situation.
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Aug 24 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Either way, your attitude didn't help the situation.

Was I suppose to whine like a bitch? Cry to another admin? Make an abuse post on a forum community that laughs at ban appeals in every case. Yeah, I'm sure my attitude would have made a huge difference... It's a game I don't put up with people like that in everyday life why do it online?
  • fratersangfratersang August 2008
    eDrama
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Aug 25 2008, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    eDrama

I've quit since last cevo im season, I just hate when people claim they have enough knowledge on a subject to post an "educated" assesment / opinion.
  • ScabdatesScabdates August 2008
    Kiwi why do you turn any discussion about Counter-Strike into an argument. If you don't care, then fine, don't talk about it. We all know xemplar is stupid, ignore him.

If you quit playing last season, then stop getting into arguments about the game. It's just that, a game.
  • redboneredbone August 2008
    Scabdates, continuing not to grow up since 1993
    QUOTE (redbone @ Aug 25 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Scabdates, continuing not to grow up since 1993

The internet is serious business.

fake edit: I do understand your point and edited my post accordingly image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />.
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Aug 25 2008, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Kiwi why do you turn any discussion about Counter-Strike into an argument. If you don't care, then fine, don't talk about it. We all know xemplar is stupid, ignore him.

If you quit playing last season, then stop getting into arguments about the game. It's just that, a game.

To clarify, The repost was to his comment about my "attitude" toward the situation, not the game.
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Aug 26 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    To clarify, The repost was to his comment about my "attitude" toward the situation, not the game.

QUOTE (fratersang @ Aug 26 2008, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This are serious thread.

How do you completely butcher a LOLcat like that?
    Well, when you are idiotic enough to lose your BF2 CD key...I am sure you can fuck up a lolcat. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Aug 26 2008, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well, when you are idiotic enough to lose your BF2 CD key...I am sure you can fuck up an lolcat. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Why don't you you just make yourself an hero?
    maybe i will!
    Mission accomplished, topic back on track.
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Aug 26 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Mission accomplished, topic back on track.

go find your cd key, nub. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon August 2008
    i win
    I clearly win.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob August 2008
    Lies I do image/mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />
  • LethaLLethaL August 2008
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Aug 27 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    go find your cd key, nub. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

even without his cd keys and not being able to play, hes still better than you at playing the game

O_o

<3
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Aug 31 2008, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    even without his cd keys and not being able to play, hes still better than you at playing the game

O_o

<3

That is beause he has been playing bf2 longer than me...
  • MedicMedic September 2008
    /bored...more fagwi and gayemplar drama please.
  • xemplarxemplar September 2008
    I'm not gay, though.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 September 2008
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 9 2008, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    /bored...more fagwi and gayemplar drama please.

Medic you're the coolest kid I've ever met. When I grow up, can I be like you...? Why are you still around? Didn't I hurt your feelings and make you quit years ago?
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Sep 10 2008, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Medic you're the coolest kid I've ever met. When I grow up, can I be like you...? Why are you still around? Didn't I hurt your feelings and make you quit years ago?

Not really...more of a me play wow, me quit cs. Also check out the other CS thread I made, clearly depicts the reason for me not playing CS. Keep trying, you're so cute, can I pinch your rosy little cheeks a bit? And get you a bottle too?
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2008
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 10 2008, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Not really...more of a me play wow, me quit cs. Also check out the other CS thread I made, clearly depicts the reason for me not playing CS. Keep trying, you're so cute, can I pinch your rosy little cheeks a bit? And get you a bottle too?

I feel like I'm beginning to remember why I hated you.
  • AlfyAlfy September 2008
    This thread needs more 4chan.
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Sep 10 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I feel like I'm beginning to remember why I hated you.

Mhmm, maybe cause I am a dick?
  • waterxm04waterxm04 September 2008
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 11 2008, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Mhmm, maybe cause I am a dick?

Maybe? Dick isn't even the correct term for you, You're a fucking tool man, You act like a tool always have, you cry like a tool aswell. Grow up Medic.

P.S. I wish I had the post on the old forums of you declaring the reason you weren't playing in donut and leaving the community was because of me, and you said you'd only play if I wasn't allowed to anymore... Mature stuff, Leather skin? I think not tough guy.
  • AlfyAlfy September 2008
    We need to have a Medic, Kiwi and Scab section. Only they can post there.

It would be like Thunderdome, only everyone is a loser.
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2008
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Sep 11 2008, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We need to have a Medic, Kiwi and Scab section. Only they can post there.

It would be like Thunderdome, only everyone is a loser.

My section is all of them
    I can't really recall that here thread kiwi, but pretty sure I stop playing was because I played wow and switch to a different comp.

I am a tool, a sexual tool.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership