Court never use aim, WTF ?
  • LethaLLethaL August 2008
    i was checking who was online on aim and when i stopped by Court's account it gave me this, probably an aim bug

• NunesNunes August 2008
    I think your problem is that you appear to be using some kind of weird version of windows where all the words are wrong. I suggest deleting your registry.
  • romerashromerash August 2008
    english > french

discuss
  • NunesNunes August 2008
    FIRST of all, America > Canada > France

But since mixing people's strengthen's the gene pool, French Canada > France, but since French Canada is part of Canada it can't be better.

So:
    America > Canada > French Canada > France

There's a heavy leaning towards the English speaking side of this equation.
  • dandan August 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Aug 6 2008, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I think your problem is that you appear to be using some kind of weird version of windows where all the words are wrong. I suggest deleting your registry.

I agree with this conclusion, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

-dan
  • mungomungo August 2008
    If you don't believe any of the aforementioned fact, just remember that Court blocks you on aim. He's been on my buddy list a ton recently.
  • AnotherevilAnotherevil August 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ Aug 6 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If you don't believe any of the aforementioned fact, just remember that Court blocks you on aim. He's been on my buddy list a ton recently.

ROFL, i was going to point that out. He's online right now!! ROFL @ getting owned!
  • LethaLLethaL August 2008
    i am talking with court right now

stupid aim bug

ps you guys all fail i have the best windows ever image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • ebolaebola August 2008
    to avoid further awkwardness at future parties, court has unblocked you and pretended as if nothing ever happened.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership