Video my friend and I made...
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon September 2008
    You are so gay.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2008
    I'm sorry... I tried... I couldn't finish it. I got about half way through.
  • MedicMedic September 2008
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Sep 23 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm sorry... I tried... I couldn't finish it. I got about half way through.

Lol, it's funny near...image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> more of an inside joke with my friends.
  • dandan September 2008
    Really fucking lame.

-dan

p.s. If you would have like, summoned people off the side of the cliff, mind controlled people off, or something, then it might have been worth watching.
  • coffeecoffee September 2008
    I remember the first time I saw my favorite band, the Deftones, live in concert. The opening band, Die Mannequin, had put on a pretty good show to get everyone hyped. The chants started shortly afterwards; the anticipation had washed over everyone in an awesome wave. When the band got on stage, it was a moment of sheer craziness. They fittingly opened with 'Back to School', since the show was in late August, and the mosh/circle pits were whipped into a frenzy of epic proportions. Late in the set, when they started playing Xerces, an amazing thing happened - everyone stopped and just...listened. It was an absolutely fantastic, memorable moment in my life; thousands of crazy, sweaty fans were captivated by the music, their attentions turned only towards the bright lights of the stage, a beacon of peace at the appropriate time.

What I mean to say is your video is the exact fucking opposite of that.
  • MedicMedic September 2008
    QUOTE (dan @ Sep 23 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Really fucking lame.

-dan

p.s. If you would have like, summoned people off the side of the cliff, mind controlled people off, or something, then it might have been worth watching.

I actually have a video of us summoning people to guru/nagrand/blade's edge on the premise of helping with a quest, forcing them out of the group and then killing them.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership