Honest opinion.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf September 2008
    I would like some honest opinions. Funny or no? My second feeble attempt at a meme.

[attachment=4:drevil.jpg]
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2008
    The idea is good, delivery could be better.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob September 2008
    Sorry but I'm gonna be honest, I didnt think it was funny. Keep on trying though you'll get it.
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Sep 26 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The idea is good, delivery could be better.

Fed-Ex or UPS?
  • BrianBrian September 2008
    Take out the for president thing, put Bush's face over top of his, and change the caption to "700...billion dollars!"
  • ebolaebola September 2008
    i think that was the joke brian
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon September 2008
    Yes. Yes, it was.
    I almost did the face replacement. I also thought of doing a side by side comparison with a "lesser of two evils" caption. Also thought of replacing mini-me face with Bush face and him saying pffft. make it 7. Something along those lines. So many possibilities.
    I know what the joke was, you tools. Did you miss the post that said the joke itself was good, but the delivery was bad? I was suggesting another method of delivery.

Kids these days. image/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
  • ebolaebola September 2008
    ur missing the point. my point was that the humor would be gone if u made it so obvious
  • NunesNunes September 2008
    QUOTE (Hexenwulf @ Sep 27 2008, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I almost did the face replacement. I also thought of doing a side by side comparison with a "lesser of two evils" caption. Also thought of replacing mini-me face with Bush face and him saying pffft. make it 7. Something along those lines. So many possibilities.

image don't even try.
    QUOTE (Tom @ Sep 28 2008, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ur missing the point. my point was that the humor would be gone if u made it so obvious

Ohhhh. Well in that case...

Fine image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership