We're baaaaacckkk
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    I should point out that people may just need to make some compromises on what would traditionally be viewed as FD rules in order to promote fun gameplay to the most amount of people possible. I think gun restrictions are totally lame, but I am also conveniently not playing CS. I would probably whistle a different tune if I were to play and it meant the server was full when I wanted to join.
  • KPKP April 2009
    If I remember correctly, I don't think it was against the rules per say to destroy the dish.....but I remember people being kicked for it for some reason..could be wrong.dunno.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 12 2009, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I should point out that people may just need to make some compromises on what would traditionally be viewed as FD rules in order to promote fun gameplay to the most amount of people possible. I think gun restrictions are totally lame, but I am also conveniently not playing CS. I would probably whistle a different tune if I were to play and it meant the server was full when I wanted to join.

QFE, do what you guys need to do to market the server. I'll still play, even if I whine image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    Do you REALLY want people in there to "fill the server" who not only approve of, but demand gun restrictions on any server they play on?

I bet those people suck.
  • redboneredbone April 2009
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Apr 13 2009, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Do you REALLY want people in there to "fill the server" who not only approve of, but demand gun restrictions on any server they play on?

I bet those people suck.

Playing by yourself < playing with bots < playing with people(no matter what their skill level may be)
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    QUOTE (redbone @ Apr 13 2009, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Playing by yourself < playing with bots < playing with people(no matter what their skill level may be)

Agreed. Also, people that suck are free kills image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • fratersangfratersang April 2009
    btw, preacher, I ran into diamond cutter randomly the other day, told him the forum link.
    No fucking way!
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Wow that is old school right there.
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Erm, it says the server's empty and when I go to join from favorites it tries to connect to 0.0.0.0. qq

Edit: Meh, forcing a connect works. Fuck Steam, btw.

WHY CAN I NOT BE RIGHTY, UHGGGGGGggggg my lifeeeee
    gg tonight fellers
  • fratersangfratersang April 2009
    More or less afk until finals are over on the 21st..

\careface

• MedicMedic April 2009
    I got Frat's booty call message in the mail, I came, I installed and I sucked.
  • woerwoer April 2009
    blow up dish as ct = kick
    blow up dish as t = no kick
    z always makes the most profound posts when he decides to poke his nose around here

<3
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (z @ Apr 13 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

play with us plz.
  • BillBill April 2009
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Apr 14 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    play with us plz.

So you're saying you WANT the server to be empty again?
  • woerwoer April 2009
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Apr 14 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    play with us plz.

can't, i'm almost 16 months cs-sober, and what would I say at the CSAA meetings? Plus at 18 months you get a pin.
    I was unaware of such a wonderful program! All this time I've been going cold turkey, and I didn't get a dang pin!
  • Damien666Damien666 April 2009
    Than ks for bring server back.I missed playin in it.If you guys don't recognize my name its cuz I used to use Captain America or the Punisher.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 April 2009
    z!!! where the hell have you been?
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    QUOTE (z @ Apr 13 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually i think that is not correct, it might was in the old days but i think i remember the rules changed to not destroy the sat at all because T cams get can't destroy so to no give an unfair advantage to T i think we changed the rule
  • woerwoer April 2009
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Apr 14 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    z!!! where the hell have you been?

I was dead for awhile, but that got boring

QUOTE (LethaL @ Apr 14 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    actually i think that is not correct, it might was in the old days but i think i remember the rules changed to not destroy the sat at all because T cams get can't destroy so to no give an unfair advantage to T i think we changed the rule

I could have that confused with the rules on another assault server I played, but I don't remember Ts not being able to
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    I never remember it being against the rules for a T to blow up the dish.
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2009
    Lethal is confused with resin's scrub rules; T's were always allowed to destroy the dish
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Apr 14 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Lethal is confused with resin's scrub rules; T's were always allowed to destroy the dish

Truth.
  • coffeecoffee April 2009
    it was frowned upon to blow up the dish since only pedophiles blow up dishes. the dish is very young
    r3s1n doesn't even have this rule on their server so its not from them i took that i am pretty sure it was from us before the old server got shut down
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2009
    Erroneous. Also, more people need to stay up late so I can play with them image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Three hour time difference makes me sad in the face.
  • gammsgamms April 2009
    If you ever see me on late at night, which does frequently happen just hit me up.
  • Muad%26%2339%3BDibMuad'Dib April 2009
    I am on a lot of times late at night where me and gamms have some good one on ones. Just if you see me on get at me and I will be at your service.
  • ebolaebola April 2009
    server is refreshing. quite a throwback.
    ITS ALMOST FIVE IN THE MORNING, WHO IS ON NOW BITCHES
    <--- has been up almost 24 hours, please excuse the nonsense
    i remember seeing that before we should have a guy like that on the server to get rule breakers, it would be fun
    I watch his commercials once a week. They are just to good.
  • ishish April 2009
    i've been waiting for this day - muad just bought me some cheetos and mt. dew

orgasmic.
  • xemplarxemplar April 2009
    I'd be willing to help police the server...
    QUOTE (ish @ Apr 16 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i've been waiting for this day - muad just bought me some cheetos and mt. dew

orgasmic.

LMAO Now all you need is to pull yourself up to your computer to some WoW and have yourself an orgasmic saturday night.
  • KPKP April 2009
    Whiping my PC clean tonight since its a BSOD right now.

Windows 7 here we come...hope CS runs ok.

I'll probably be in on Thursday!
    btw - take cs of software rendering if you're just reinstalling, that was all my issues! I can hs people again! yay
    You know, there is a reason it is still in beta, Kp image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • I walled with a CT auto sniper today.

It was good.
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 17 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You know, there is a reason it is still in beta, Kp image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I've been running it for a month plus now it's running incredibly smooth the whole time.
  • KPKP April 2009
    QUOTE (Erling @ Apr 17 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I've been running it for a month plus now it's running incredibly smooth the whole time.

Yeah I hear that its pretty good as is...but obviously not perfect. But I am sick of Xp so i think it will be nice to use.

build 7077 is out now..which supposedly is close to an actual Release Candidate so it has to be getting pretty good.

Edit: PSA - drinking at 3 in the afternoon is not good for your typing skills
    *rainbow, the more you know*
  • woerwoer April 2009
    QUOTE (KarmaPolice @ Apr 17 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah I hear that its pretty good as is...but obviously not perfect. But I am sick of Xp so i think it will be nice to use.

build 7077 is out now..which supposedly is close to an actual Release Candidate so it has to be getting pretty good.

Edit: PSA - drinking at 3 in the afternoon is not good for your typing skills
    *rainbow, the more you know*

you so crayzay
  • ishish April 2009
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Apr 17 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I walled with a CT auto sniper today.

It was good.

bahaha, you would.
  • ishish April 2009
    QUOTE (gamms @ Apr 15 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If you ever see me on late at night, which does frequently happen just hit me up.

no one wants to play with you...
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    How duz u iz addin frendz gais!?

seriously, it's been so long I can't figure it out. Apparently Shift+Tab is the ticket, but that just brings up round scores. Isn't there a place in console where I can find a persons actual steam name thinger and friend them the old fashioned way?
    I'm not sure where you're getting confused.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership