We're baaaaacckkk
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    You can type status in console like you used to in order to get the steamid of all of the people in the server, if that's the method you prefer.
  • KPKP April 2009
    I have been online looking to join the server several times, but have found it empty...maybe its the wrong time of day.

In anycase, are people making an effort to start a population in the server when it is empty. When I look for a game, I see 2-3 people in my friends list playing CS but playing CS in other cs servers that are also playing assault.
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    I've played a couple of times, and the server quickly fills up to solid 6 people per team on average.

That is, of course, ignoring the far more prevalent times where hackers are wrecking face and there aren't anywhere near enough admins to take care of it! image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    When I've been on (weekends) there haven't been too many people on in my friends list. So I'll dick around in resin until another donut or three come online, then we'll start something up in donut. Starts off slow, but after a couple minutes there's usually a decent amount of people in game.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 April 2009
    Oh, my god... This is awful, I find out that donut is up (not the awful part)... and i'm buried in books for my finals week...(<<)
  • Damien666Damien666 April 2009
    I try to play as much as I can. I usually get in late and play mostly with CJ(my stalker) and Ebola
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009
    image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership