• woerwoer October 2007
    this is the only game that matters
  • ScabdatesScabdates October 2007
    This and Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr.
  • woerwoer October 2007
    sure why not
  • dandan October 2007
    You forgot DotA.

-dan
  • woerwoer October 2007
    no im pretty sure i didnt
    QUOTE (z @ Oct 22 2007, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    no im pretty sure i didnt

This made me laugh.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    I gigled image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Oct 22 2007, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I gigled image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What is this "gigled" you speak of?
  • fr4ggedfr4gged October 2007
    Can i get a translator please?

je ne parle pas francais!
  • jkarate212jkarate212 October 2007
    I like to bang french people?

HOH HOH WEE WEE!
    You know what I mean, dan is already to there to show that you guys are not worth a penny for grammar so don't brag when I do some kind of error.
  • PotatoPotato October 2007
    i dont speak not french?
  • JonobonoJonobono October 2007
    In Griffey baseball, bat as griffey, pause the game, on the arrow keys go: Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left. And if you make contact on the next pitch it is a homerun.
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Oct 22 2007, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    In Griffey baseball, bat as griffey, pause the game, on the arrow keys go: Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left. And if you make contact on the next pitch it is a homerun.

Duh image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • redboneredbone October 2007
    Bitches, stfu and start talking about CS. I'm gonna go hop on resin and tear up some newbs cause I don't have the time for an ESEA pug atm.
  • dandan October 2007
    CS sucks. I haven't played cs since before the last lan.

-dan

edit: whee I'm a member now!
    Sir, you suck.

image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • MagicMagic October 2007
    DAN SUCKS. THEY'RE I SAID IT.

HA!
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    z is wrong.

blast corps is the only game that matters.
  • xemplarxemplar October 2007
    I hate the new thing they have where I can't see where my "friends" are located in other servers while playing in a game.
    I hate the new thing where there is "steam"
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    if anyone finds a decent assault server, let me know...i'd be down to lpay again.

• intensiveintensive October 2007
    CS > You

Also, there is the r3s1n server. It's always got players in it. Just don't play your best there. >_>
    QUOTE (intensive @ Oct 23 2007, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    CS > You

Also, there is the r3s1n server. It's always got players in it. Just don't play your best there. >_>

meh to r3s1n
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever October 2007
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Oct 22 2007, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds to me that Griffey is taking some Performance Enhancers there image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
    I agree, resin is only fun when you feel like going on a nub romp.
    edit: but there are a few good people, and it has lots of potential to grow as a community
    QUOTE (redbone @ Oct 23 2007, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I agree, resin is only fun when you feel like going on a nub romp.
    edit: but there are a few good people, and it has lots of potential to grow as a community

i dont think there is one server out there that has what FD did....and that is NOTHING.
    (speaking in terms of the old days on FD)

FD had no gay add-ons
    no gay weapon restrictions
    no gay music
    no gay models
    no gay maps

when resin stops restricting the awp, and other weapons....then maybe, just maybe....id play there

CS was designed with these guns, it should be played the way it was designed to be.
    then you'll probably never play there then..lol.
    Why won't you play if the awp is restricted lol .... take the scout and start getting headshots on everyone ? It's the same as using awp image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • ErlingErling October 2007
    Servers with the AWP restricted are retarded.
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Oct 23 2007, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    then you'll probably never play there then..lol.

probably not...

QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Oct 24 2007, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Why won't you play if the awp is restricted lol .... take the scout and start getting headshots on everyone ? It's the same as using awp image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

because cs was designed with the AWP...It is NOT the same as the scout, and you're and idiot.

QUOTE (Erling @ Oct 24 2007, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Servers with the AWP restricted are retarded.

QFTxEver
  • PhilPhil October 2007
    Someone buy me internets, so I can play the CS.
  • dandan October 2007
    by cs, you mean dota, of course.

-dan
    QUOTE (dan @ Oct 24 2007, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    by cs, you mean dota, of course.

-dan

STAY OUT OF THE CS SECTION WITH YOUR DOTA NONSENSE DAN, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO HIT YOU IN THE NUTS AGAIN!
    so brutal, so violent, my virgin eyes!!!!! image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />
  • BudweiserBudweiser October 2007
    I am going to see if I remeber how to play....last time I played resin was 22/1 ...Gachi was screaming hacker!
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon October 2007
    I am going to sit here and continue to plug my Natural Selection server.

Also, resin sucks and nothing should ever be restricted. My friends and I loved (love?) playing at FD because we could fuck around with anything we wanted without getting yelled at; frequently, you guys would join in.

We're making our NS server based on that concept. No rules, and as few plug-ins as we can manage (what we do add in is stuff that should be in the game normally, like marine night-vision goggles).

Oh yeah, and CS is dead. No arguments allowed.
  • JAmmYJAmmY October 2007
    Go CS! errr I mean BF2. Fuck CS image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • neocronneocron October 2007
    CS is alive and kicking around the world its just took a kick to the balls in the states when all the "pro" teams decided to switch to CSS. Shame really.
  • MeatonMeaton October 2007
    tf 2 rules cs blows lol
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    Toon, pick up your vagine off the ground and play resin.
    QUOTE (Chill @ Oct 25 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Toon, pick up your vagine off the ground and play resin.

fuck you, fuck resin, fuck this, fuck her, fuck kids, im out.
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Oct 26 2007, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    fuck you, fuck resin, fuck this, fuck her, fuck kids, im out.

After all that fucking I'd put money on you getting 'out' too late.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 October 2007
    I would chill, but i'm perma BANNED PLOW SUP
    "your ego ftl"
  • LethaLLethaL October 2007
    like i said before it will always depends on personal opinions

but in my opinion weapons should not be restricted and cs shoulkd remain the original cs without add on
    i disagree. although i love traditional counter-strike, i feel that the variety of mods appeal to a lot of people, and that helps give cs its strong fan base.
    r3s1n is cool, diaf you and your awp cartoon, you wouldnt mind if the p90 would be restricted even if it's non sense
    whether it's a penny or a cool million, robbery's robbery. so whether it's a shit-pistol or a rape-zooka, banning is banning (of weapons, that being)
  • waterxm04waterxm04 October 2007
    The population of resin is mostly peopel that play for fun, AKA bad people, there are no good players that play for fun that are regulars to that server, because when one shows up to play, they're banned because they talk back when abused.

There is a lack of responsibility with power at resin, play at your own risk ladies and gentlemen.
  • buck3y3buck3y3 October 2007
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Oct 28 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The population of resin is mostly peopel that play for fun, AKA bad people, there are no good players that play for fun that are regulars to that server, because when one shows up to play, they're banned because they talk back when abused.

There is a lack of responsibility with power at resin, play at your own risk ladies and gentlemen.

It might be you......
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership