• waterxm04waterxm04 October 2007
    QUOTE (buck3y3 @ Oct 28 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It might be you......

Aside from it happening to almost every semi-intelligent, semi-skilled player there that's not an administrator somewhere else, you could be right....
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!
  • JAmmYJAmmY October 2007
    hahahahaha cs
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Oct 28 2007, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Aside from it happening to almost every semi-intelligent, semi-skilled player there that's not an administrator somewhere else, you could be right....

Mike ( tek ) came to play and he tore it up, he didn't get banned, they just realized he was talented.
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Oct 27 2007, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    r3s1n is cool, diaf you and your awp cartoon, you wouldnt mind if the p90 would be restricted even if it's non sense

yes i would...if you read what i wrote you would know that.

how about you dont mention my name in any of your posts. kthnx

if you have a problem with me, what i say or anything else about me....PM me about it instead of making a half-assed insult post directed towards me.
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!
  • AlfyAlfy November 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Oct 30 2007, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you have a problem with me, what i say or anything else about me....PM me about it instead of making a half-assed insult post directed towards me.

Someone's ax wound bleeding?
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob November 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Oct 30 2007, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you took it too personal cartoon because it was not an insult it's just a fact that you really like the awp and seriously, I don't have a problem with you, I just don't like the fact that you awped it a lot. I don't hate you as a person but I never really had the chance to do anything than to get owned by your awp and it gets boring after some time. You don't play anymore so we never talked or had "fun" together. Now stop thinking I am insulting you.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 November 2007
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Nov 21 2007, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I think you took it too personal cartoon because it was not an insult it's just a fact that you really like the awp and seriously, I don't have a problem with you, I just don't like the fact that you awped it a lot. I don't hate you as a person but I never really had the chance to do anything than to get owned by your awp and it gets boring after some time. You don't play anymore so we never talked or had "fun" together. Now stop thinking I am insulting you.

How about instead of resolving this publicly, you little kids get a room....
    ggkthnxbai
    nub
  • ErlingErling November 2007
    Restrict the fucking P90?! What else would I rush roof with?!
  • AlfyAlfy November 2007
    QUOTE (Erling @ Nov 29 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Restrict the fucking P90?! What else would I rush roof with?!

Mac10?
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob November 2007
    mp5
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon November 2007
    Knife.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership