On the topic of CS
  • MedicMedic September 2008
    Where do you guys play at now? Since Steam is racist towards MACs, I haven't been running CS, since like late last year, and I've been missing it a whole bunch, especially you fuckers. Will be on and sucking in ETA 1 week.
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2008
    r3s1n
  • xemplarxemplar September 2008
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Sep 9 2008, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    r3s1n

pretty much. lol.
    Maybe gaydates and homoemplar can easily kill me now.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 September 2008
    your raging will be tolerated for hilarity that will hopefully ensue
    i'm better than anybody that ever played on donut ever especially cj that guy sucked
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Sep 9 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i'm better than anybody that ever played on donut ever especially cj that guy sucked

lol. riiight. I just don't try anymore.
  • BlackLightBlackLight September 2008
    Scabs is good for his age demographic, namely 8-14 year olds
    I can't argue that. He is. I was good for my age at his age as well! I don't make sense anymore, do I? I didn't think so. :/
  • waterxm04waterxm04 September 2008
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 8 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Where do you guys play at now? Since Steam is racist towards MACs, I haven't been running CS, since like late last year, and I've been missing it a whole bunch, especially you fuckers. Will be on and sucking in ETA 1 week.

Newsflash: You were never any good, You play like a kid with down syndrome... Stick to finger painting
    P.S. Your nicknames are halarious.. Keep it up kiddo
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Sep 10 2008, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Newsflash: You were never any good, You play like a kid with down syndrome... Stick to finger painting
    P.S. Your nicknames are halarious.. Keep it up kiddo

Suck my nut? Is someone butthurt and I should use lube next time?
    Can I finger paint with the vaginal fluids that's dripping out of your mom?
    And I'm pretty sure "kiddo" is referred to someone of a younger age and I am pretty sure I am older then you.
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 10 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Suck my nut? Is someone butthurt and I should use lube next time?
    Can I finger paint with the vaginal fluids that's dripping out of your mom?
    And I'm pretty sure "kiddo" is referred to someone of a younger age and I am pretty sure I am older then you.

Look at the way you act, talk to people.. You will always be a child Medic, a "kiddo". You're a fucking tool and you know it. I love reading your post just to watch you prove to everyone how unintelligent you are. Please tell me you didn't go to a university after HS, and are living with your parents working at a dead end job, this way you'll have a legitment excuse to be socially inept.
  • LethaLLethaL September 2008
    where is my popcorn ?
  • ebolaebola September 2008
    in what university are you going to enroll, kiwi?
  • AlfyAlfy September 2008
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Sep 11 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Look at the way you act, talk to people.. You will always be a child Medic, a "kiddo". You're a fucking tool and you know it. I love reading your post just to watch you prove to everyone how unintelligent you are. Please tell me you didn't go to a university after HS, and are living with your parents working at a dead end job, this way you'll have a legitment excuse to be socially inept.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!
    I graduated 3rd in my class with a 5.76 GPA. I was accepted to Emory, Tulane, Johns Hopkins and a variety of other higher up institutions. I was also a very active member in such clubs as NHS, Key Club, Senior Class Club and a very active member at my highschool. I also placed 2nd in a National Competition entitled DECA playing in a Virtual Business Marketing Competition during my senior year which was two years ago. I am currently enrolled at University of Miami, a private institution situated in the suburbs of Coral Gables, majoring in Biology. IF you want more of my life story or for me to validate myself to you, just ask. And again, what college are you enrolled in?

And the way I talk to people doesn't reflect who I am. As most of the people might have remember, I am a pretty chill guy that doesn't mean half the stuff I say... You came into my @cs players thread mocking my "gaming abilities" calling me out as bad, even though I never said I was good. You sir, are the tool, but thanks come again.

EDIT: replaced am with was
  • AlfyAlfy September 2008
    I need validation of my life from people online.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 September 2008
    alfy i approve of your life.
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 11 2008, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    And the way I talk to people doesn't reflect who I am.

You came into my @cs players thread mocking my "gaming abilities" calling me out as bad, even though I never said I was good.

EDIT: replaced am with was

The top quote makes me laugh, the way you present yourself to anyone, inperson and online usually reflects exactly who you are.

I'm pretty sure, no 100% sure you decided to refer to me as... fagwi? Then continued to proclaim that "maybe" xemplar and scabdates might be able to beat you when you come back to play. Is that right?

P.S. You were never a chill guy, despite what you may think... If I recall you talked just as much if not more shit on players then I did back in the day, even on your own family that was the worst part.

• dandan September 2008
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Sep 11 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The top quote makes me laugh, the way you present yourself to anyone, inperson and online usually reflects exactly who you are.

So you're an immature asshole? Alright then.

-dan

p.s. People can change their personality drastically when they can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet.
    NO FUCK WAI! DAN! NEXT YOU'RE GONNA BE TELLING ME SANTA DOESNT EXIST! HOW DARE YOU!
    what have we learned today, children?

scabdates is better at counter-strike than every last person in this thread besides tom

kiwi manages to start an argument in EVERY thread he ever posts in

medic is still a douchebag

dan is cunning

xemplar is openly homosexual

blacklight needs to review more albums
  • JonobonoJonobono September 2008
    Wow, dan is on fucking fire today with the posts today. His post on the donations thread is particularly juicy.
  • coffeecoffee September 2008
    dan is like suzy kolber. you only forget about her long enough for her to do something that reminds you that she's hot as hell

QUOTE (dan @ Sep 11 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So you're an immature asshole? Alright then.

-dan

p.s. People can change their personality drastically when they can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet.

We've met, I'd have no problem introducing myself to anyone in this community, I rarely get pissed off but recently the amount of disrespect has been tremendous and it's one thing I can't stand. I don't want respect, it's a fucking forum, the remains of what used to be an awesome community. However, Disrespect is something that I just cannot stand. The one thing that takes it to the next level in every situation

QUOTE (Scabdates @ Sep 11 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    what have we learned today, children?

scabdates is better at counter-strike than every last person in this thread besides tom

kiwi manages to start an argument in EVERY thread he ever posts in

dan is cunning

xemplar is openly homosexual

blacklight needs to review more albums

Arguments tend to, Nope.. Definitly always originate from CS forums
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 11 2008, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ...doesn't mean half the stuff I say...

With emphasis.

P.S. You were never a chill guy, despite what you may think... If I recall you talked just as much if not more shit on players then I did back in the day, even on your own family that was the worst part.

I rarely talked shit...except maybe to Lethal because he's canadian. I find myself rather mellow.

I'm pretty sure none of my family member play online games, mind explaining what you mean by the family part?

disrespect has been tremendous and it's one thing I can't stand.

To be disrespected means you have to be respected first.

I'm pretty sure, no 100% sure you decided to refer to me as... fagwi?

Pretty sure it was a nonchalant comment...notice I didn't single you out.

/bored...more fagwi and gayemplar drama please.

Love you too scabby.

E-DRAMA!!!!!
    I must also say, you're rebutle medic, it reminds me of the hostile way Bill O'Reilly treats his guests. It resembles superiority in every single way, as in you've "responded" to every single one of his questions with an answer that YOU believe as being 100% correct. Valid discussions can only take place when you understand you opponents point of view.

As for kiwi, you've always been cool to me, but quit being a d-bag. I'm sure you know exactly how you come off with your replies on these forums. Claiming to not care what anyone says or thinks about you, and making sure you reply to every single comment made about you gives mixed messages. It might be a forums, but you're talking down to people you're brother spent hundreds of hours bringing together.

But don't listen to me, these forum arguements are always entertaining as hell.
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Sep 12 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I must also say, you're rebutle medic, it reminds me of the hostile way Bill O'Reilly treats his guests. It resembles superiority in every single way, as in you've "responded" to every single one of his questions with an answer that YOU believe as being 100% correct. Valid discussions can only take place when you understand you opponents point of view.

As for kiwi, you've always been cool to me, but quit being a d-bag. I'm sure you know exactly how you come off with your replies on these forums. Claiming to not care what anyone says or thinks about you, and making sure you reply to every single comment made about you gives mixed messages. It might be a forums, but you're talking down to people you're brother spent hundreds of hours bringing together.

But don't listen to me, these forum arguements are always entertaining as hell.

Habit I picked up trolling other forums. I kind of find it a little easier to communicate my point rather then jamming an entire response into one paragraph.

I'm guessing he took a non serious satirical remark the wrong way and was horribly offended by the homosexuality comment, even though it was in jest. I created this thread to inquire about the whereabouts of the CS players I had enjoyed to play with and he came in and made a malicious remark about my "gaming abilities." I replied in jest and it escalade to this, a fun mud sling, that I can read while in class.
    Then lets bring this conversation back from the brink. Who still plays cs, because I sure as hell don't, lawl..
    Me, Xemplar, CJ is slowly creeping back, Tom does a little bit, Lethal is the worst counter-strike player on the planet, Zer0^, BlackLight, Tommy, jismify has started playing on r3s1n, soldier plays a good bit too.
    Jismify??? Thats an old name. Punk bitch used to turn down scrims like 2-3 years ago.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 September 2008
    what name does soldier play under? ive never seen him on there
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob September 2008
    Ryan goes under Donut | intense most of the time I believe or just intense.

And you forgot gamms scab.
    i forgot gamms unintentionally however i'll claim it was on purpose for comedic effect
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob September 2008
    I might re-install, I'm a lazy ass and I'm not doing as much homework as I should even if I don't play cs image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    I occasionally stop playing for like 1-2 weeks and then pick up again. Moderation is the key to success!
  • LethaLLethaL September 2008
    scabdates how can you say i am the worse player ever if the last time we played you had a worse score than me

grow up if its possible
    lol @ score
  • BrianBrian September 2008
    Thread does not deliver.

Stop bickering. What's the point?

Yes. I just said that.

Don't look at me like that, Gov/Frat.
  • dandan September 2008
    Richie trolled the shit out of all of you.

-dan
  • fratersangfratersang September 2008
    QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 13 2008, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thread does not deliver.

Stop bickering. What's the point?

Yes. I just said that.

Don't look at me like that, Gov/Frat.

image/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />
  • BlackLightBlackLight October 2008
    Yo, Zombie Panic has devoured any time I might have for CS. that and writing for richie's sole pleasure.
  • monkmonk October 2008
    I graduated 3rd in my class with a 5.76 GPA.

4.0 = 100%, A+, maximum GPA
    I bet your valedictorian had like... an 8.869
    Anyways Johns Hopkins wanted me also, and I told them I wouldn't have time for them AND my internets forum life

should have fired up the roflcopter rofl rofl rofl spin spin spin
  • MedicMedic October 2008
    QUOTE (monk @ Oct 10 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    4.0 = 100%, A+, maximum GPA
    I bet your valedictorian had like... an 8.869
    Anyways Johns Hopkins wanted me also, and I told them I wouldn't have time for them AND my internets forum life

should have fired up the roflcopter rofl rofl rofl spin spin spin

A ~3.94 unweighted, weighted was a 5.769. Val was a 5.8. Sal my best friend had a 5.78.
  • fratersangfratersang October 2008
    Your mom goes to college
  • ScabdatesScabdates October 2008
    QUOTE (Medic @ Oct 14 2008, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    A ~3.94 unweighted, weighted was a 5.769. Val was a 5.8. Sal my best friend had a 5.78.

i don't care if your gpa was OVER 9000, you're still a douche

and i say that with all the love in the world
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk October 2008
    ok I just want to show you how ridiculous a 5.769 weighted GPA is bro.

First off, I went to public high school in Fairfax County in Virginia. Here, they weight AP courses +.5 points higher than other classes. Therefore, everyone who takes an AP score receives a weighted score +.5 of their actual grade. Lets say I received a B+ in AP Calc, which is a 3.5. Weighted, that would make it a 4.0. We received no additional bonuses for honors classes. The highest possible weighted average a student could achieve in any Fairfax County Public School was a 4.269 GPA. One could attain this GPA by receiving straight A's throughout all 4 years of high school and take the only AP available sophomore year and take 7 AP's both in their junior year and senior year. There has yet to be a student to accomplish this feat. The valedictorian in my graduating class last year had a GPA of 4.125 by getting straight A's throughout high school and taking 7 AP courses.

Now I know in other counties there are different weight's to AP and honors courses. The highest I have ever seen was a +2.0 points to AP courses and +1.0 point for honors classes. If this held true for your weighted grade, you would have had to have taken 22 AP courses and 6 honors courses throughout your high school career. Now does that look even reasonably possible to you?

Btw, I remember reading a TIME magazine article on college bound students a while back. These students interviewed for the article were basically some of the brightest students in their graduating class. The greatest number of AP courses taken by a single interviewee was 10. Lay it out for us Medic or just tell us you're bullshitting.

P.S. A 3.97 GPA cannot be achieved through the 4-point grading scale. The closest grade that comes to a 3.97 is a 3.964 which occurs when a student receives all A's and 2 B's throughout high school.

P.S.S. I did a fair amount of research for this write-up just because I hate people with huge ass fucking e-peen's. Get the fuck over yourself and stop bullshitting online because you just look like a faggot.

P.S.S.S. Can't wait to see you back yourself up on this one and look even more retarded.
  • dandan October 2008
    If you're going to add additional postscripts, it would be p.p.s. instead of p.s.s.

-dan

p.s. You've got way to much time on your hands, Glock.
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk October 2008
    uhhh duh they are post secret secrets... not post-post secrets XD. lol no I was tired and not thinking straight so I ended up with S's instead of P's. and yes I'm home on fall break and had nothing to do last night so I indeed had much too much time on my hands.
  • ScabdatesScabdates October 2008
    PS = post script
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership