Sea Isle Lan - June 2009
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    Scratch that, there are no more computer spots. The house can support a good amount of people though, and it is the beach, so let me know if you're still interested in coming!
    I will have a final price for you guys as soon as I figure out the chair situation. I'm really hoping to avoid purchasing chairs.

Which reminds me! If anyone wants to bring their own chair, let me know (via PM, please).
  • yeah im definately in. i just got back from a florida vacay and put in for more time. baller status.

jono what do you mean about singing toon songs?

im down to hit up the beach fosho. just gonna go to chill more than anything and see some old friends image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

idk how im getting there. i havent talked to bill but its likely as in the past ill meet him wherever in nj hes at if he doesnt mind/has room. ill post up if i dont have a way to get there or else its nj transit ftw image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • PhilPhil April 2009
    I have 4 wooden folding chairs that I can bring to this event.
    Xavier, while still coming, is no longer planning to bring a computer, so there is one more computer seat left.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    These are the cheapest folding chairs I can find with 30 seconds of effort. I'll check out a walmart sometime and see if I can't pick up a few. They would be steel folding chairs of supreme suckage and back pain.

And here is the link.
    Yeah, that's about the price FD got our old chairs for. The thing is, I'm already going to be subsidizing the cost of the tables in order to keep the entry fees down, so I'd rather not put anymore money into chairs.

At the moment, it looks like we have 12 chairs -- there are six chairs in the kitchen downstairs at the venue, phil is bringing four folding chairs, and I know I have at least two folding chairs as well. If a couple people were planning to bring their own chairs, and we can scrounge together a handful more folding chairs, we should be good.
  • BillBill April 2009
    I can probably scrounge up 4 or 5 as well.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    That pc spot still left?
    Yes it is.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    K, now its not. I'm gonna bring a female friend who is interested and wants to bring her PC. Is that all good, or is it Donut only?
  • ebolaebola April 2009
    post a picture and then we'll talk
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2009
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 15 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ... I'm gonna bring a female friend ...

image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
    Added Amber to confirmed. There are no more computer spots remaining. Let me know if you are not confirmed but still want to attend!
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    You know, a welcoming environment would probably consist of people she's never met NOT acting like stereotypical creepy internet fucks as soon as I reveal her gender.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 April 2009
    i just noticed you used everyone's real name on the list. does anybody think my real name is jimmah or was this just bc everybody would be confused if you wrote james.
    Actually, it wasn't my intention to put everyone's first name specifically. I just listed the names that I thought everyone would be the most familiar with (or at least that I would be the most familiar with). In the case of the two Tom's, I listed their aliases just to differentiate them from each other.

I don't really know why I didn't put your name as James...
  • BillBill April 2009
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 15 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You know, a welcoming environment would probably consist of people she's never met NOT acting like stereotypical creepy internet fucks as soon as I reveal her gender.

Just wait till you see how they leer when she's sleeping.
  • woerwoer April 2009
    confirmed no unfortunately image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • PhilPhil April 2009
    QUOTE (z @ Apr 15 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    confirmed no unfortunately image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • coffeecoffee April 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Apr 15 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just wait till you see how they leer when she's sleeping.

they want to lower her defense?

image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ Apr 15 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    they want to lower her defense?

+1 for pokayman
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009

• dandan April 2009

• BrianBrian April 2009

image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 15 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hahahahahahahaha
    Tom (kp) is confirmed. That means there are only two spots left. Get confirmed, if you haven't already.
    I should have the final prices worked out before early next week. It's looking to be about $25 for a gaming seat, and $10 otherwise.

I'll update this thread when the price is finalized.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    Oh man... remember how fast lanbq seats would go? I remember camping out 5 or 10 minutes before the 'doors opened' on a couple occassions.
    To be fair though, the lanbq sign ups happened 30 days in advance and were hyped appropriately. These sign ups were well in advance, far less official, and not hyped at all.

The pricing is now official. Gaming seats are $25 and non-gaming spots are $10.

Paypal the appropriate amount to [email protected].
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    I should be able to get to that tomorrow. Paypal, eh. Wonder what my password is...
    I added a paypal button to the original post. If you don't have a paypal account, simply click the button and use your credit card instead.
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009
    ebola, stop being a fucking freak and confirm already.
    I agree with CJ.
    paid
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Cash on arrival = no?
    No sir. I gotta have the money to purchase the gear, or I have to open up the seats to other people.
  • azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    Brian if you are ACTUALLY going to come I can pay for you and have you pay me at the lan.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    QUOTE (Jong @ Apr 17 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Brian if you are ACTUALLY going to come I can pay for you and have you pay me at the lan.

That's ok, I just realized I gotta use paypal to pay Tom for that vid card anyways, so its no real biggy. I appreciate the offer though!
    Added Tom (ebola) to confirmed.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Oh shit, so Tom can just bring the card to the lan?
  • Damien666Damien666 April 2009
    Damn thats the weekend of my Birthday
  • dandan April 2009
    Paid.

-dan
  • ishish April 2009
    so all the gaming seats are gone?

ps: lethal is ractist, i just found out...
    No. When I said all the gaming seats were gone and set the total amount of gaming seats to zero, I actually meant there were tons of gaming seats available.
    whoa gov a little heavy on the sarcasm.
    Me? Sarcastic? No!
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever April 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 19 2009, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No. When I said all the gaming seats were gone and set the total amount of gaming seats to zero, I actually meant there were tons of gaming seats available.

Good news, I'll take one...
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Why was the payment confirmation page some bizarre art gallery website? ;p
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership