Sea Isle Lan - June 2009
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    Uh, it should have been a paypal site or something. I didn't set a confirmation page image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Hm, I apparently have history disabled so I can't get the page.
  • JonobonoJonobono April 2009
    I'll send payment on tuesday or wednesday when i replenish the bank account.
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009
    Here's the page i was redirected to after seeing my payment confirmation:

I guess that's what Erling was talking about?
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah! ;p
  • jimmah7jimmah7 April 2009
    same here. it freaked me out at first. i thought i had clicked the wrong button or something
    That is... hilarious.
    Should be fixed now.
  • BillBill April 2009
    Court was just trying to advertise his newest website without letting anyone know.
    The aboriginal artbq is actually in the second floor at sea isle. So we're stuck in the basement. Just so everyone knows.

• Damien666Damien666 April 2009
    I don't have a bank account but would love to go since its in Atlantic City. Its only 4 hrs from me. I will see what I can do. I could kick most of your asses in person for killing me all those times then lol.
  • .Amber..Amber. April 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Apr 15 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just wait till you see how they leer when she's sleeping.

You leer at me? what if i am the one who is leering image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ^.^
  • PhilPhil April 2009
    QUOTE (.Amber. @ Apr 20 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You leer at me? what if i am the one who is leering image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ^.^

Good work.
    Lol its all about a perfect entering attitude image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
  • BillBill April 2009
    QUOTE (Damien666 @ Apr 19 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I don't have a bank account but would love to go since its in Atlantic City. Its only 4 hrs from me. I will see what I can do. I could kick most of your asses in person for killing me all those times then lol.

That's the way to get off on the right foot with people you'll be meeting for the first time, assume you can kick their asses. Nice.
    i can openly admit that i will get my ass kicked by everyone image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • BillBill April 2009
    Also that you will be leered at, and leer in return. A healthy expectation.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    I choose you, Ambermon.

Ambermon Uses LEER.

Bill's defenses are lowered!

Ambermon uses KICK TO THE BALLS.

Bill is groaning.

Ambermon runs away!
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 20 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I choose you, Ambermon.

Ambermon Uses LEER.

Bill's defenses are lowered!

Ambermon uses KICK TO THE BALLS.

Bill is groaning.

Ambermon runs away!

HAHAHAHAHA OMGBBQSAUCE! i feel the need to pokefy myself! lol
    however i better have a spacious pokeball otherwise i will not be amused--'
    I'm going to vomit.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 20 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm going to vomit.

My sentiments exactly.

//I was going to say ditto... then I punched myself in the face.
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 20 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm going to vomit.

V.v
  • BillBill April 2009
    And I'm going to wear a cup.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Apr 20 2009, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    And I'm going to wear a cup.

LOL, win.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    This thread is taking a nice strong turn for teh ghey. So here's a picture of P. Diddy looking confused at his proximity to a $1 bill.

QUOTE (ANunes @ Apr 20 2009, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    This thread is taking a nice strong turn for teh ghey. So here's a picture of P. Diddy looking confused at his proximity to a $1 bill.

im sorry image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (.Amber. @ Apr 20 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    im sorry image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

That's okay. I'll just leer at you.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    QUOTE (.Amber. @ Apr 20 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope so. I told you never to hand p-diddy that $1!

Now his mind is broken and most of his music will be shit.

Oh wait...
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Apr 20 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That's okay. I'll just leer at you.

lol fair trade image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • dandan April 2009
    I agree with Court. And Bill.

-dan

p.s. Someone make sure that Andrew has a puke bucket, and a clear path to the bathroom.
    I was joking.But I will try to get some loot to come or find a way to use paypal.
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009
    i have no idea what's going on in this thread, but i can tell you i am not pleased.
    Alright, I've added Marisa to confirmed, which means there are no more spots remaining.

Marisa is Kurt's girlfriend, for those that have no idea who I'm talking about.

REMINDER: There are a few of you who have not sent in your fee or got in touch with me about later payments. Please send your payment ASAP! I can't hold unpaid seats indefinitely, so if I don't receive payment/word from you soon, I'm going to have to, at the very least, release your gaming seat to one of the people who didn't get a gaming seat.
  • paradox617paradox617 April 2009
    Evening gents, Pete here, Bills old roommate. I am signed up for the LAN – went last year and it’s a great little slice of Jersey Heaven. I live in Boston now though and wanted to see if I could bum a ride with anyone? I would obviously chip in for gas, take a turn driving etc. Also if no one is able, is there anyone else in the area or on the way that wants to go with no ride and wants to pitch in for a rental? Let me know, post or PM.

Thats it I am driving to AC and kicking all your butts.Especially Gov's ,Just kidding but maybe I will see you guys down their that weekend.I am going for my 31ST Birthday
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    So, I assume Brian's resignation letter has already been requested?
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 20 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Alright, I've added Marisa to confirmed, which means there are no more spots remaining.

Marisa is Kurt's girlfriend, for those that have no idea who I'm talking about.

REMINDER: There are a few of you who have not sent in your fee or got in touch with me about later payments. Please send your payment ASAP! I can't hold unpaid seats indefinitely, so if I don't receive payment/word from you soon, I'm going to have to, at the very least, release your gaming seat to one of the people who didn't get a gaming seat.

Who is Kurt?

Fine... I'll pay. TO PAYPAL!
    Kurt is aka swift who is aka lagwagon.
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Brian's resignation letter? image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You'll have to fire me, assholes!
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) April 2009
    no one better throw up on my high school musical blanket or else i'll be ripshit
  • azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    LOL CHUCK LOL image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • JonobonoJonobono April 2009
    Paid, hope it went through.

• azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Apr 29 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We don't want you and your money image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> <3
  • carto0ncarto0n April 2009
    maybe ill just swing in to pester bill and chuck for a little while.....
  • GovernorGovernor May 2009
    Alright, we're about two weeks away, so it is time to iron out some final details.

The House

Unlike the house in Lancaster, there is absolutely no chance of coming early or leaving late.

I will be arriving in Sea Isle sometime in early to mid afternoon on Thursday. Before I or Phil gets there, the house will be locked, so if you do plan on arriving early, be ready to go chill on the beach for awhile. However, keep in mind that beach tags are required at New Jersey beaches (which cost money). The house does come with a bunch of beach tags, but if it is locked, you are on your own.

I will be leaving the house sometime in the late afternoon to early evening on Sunday, and everyone must be out of the house by then. I'm going to be locking the doors behind me.

The address is:

6706 Central Ave
    Sea Isle City, NJ 08243

The Tables

The tables are not wood and their surface isn't ideal for optical mice, so bring a mouse pad. Cat5 will not be supplied, so bring your own cat5. If you are unsure whether you will need something, bring it anyway. Worst case scenario, you leave it in your car. If it is valuable and you are a pussy, we can find a more secure place in the house to store it for you.

Food

There will be zero food provided. There is a supermarket and restaurants within walking distance. There are two full kitchens in the house, so feel free to bring food to cook. Bring supplies to clean up after yourself!

Drink

New Jersey water tastes worse than vomiting after mexican night at the hole-in-the-wall bar down the street, however you can survive on it. It will be the only beverage that you can get for free. If you are adverse to bringing your own, there is a nearby supermarket and a beer/liquor store within walking distance.

Everything else

Hopefully someone will bring cards, plastic cups, and/or ping pong balls. If you get out of hand and start breaking shit, you will be ejected [physically] from the house, and jersey cops will fine you for sleeping in your car. Bring your towels and bathing suits; I've been told you can actually squeeze into the crowds on the beach, and that you may even be able to feel the water. If you smell, you will be forced to shower. There are two of them in the house, and you are highly encouraged to use them.

If you do not have someone's cell that will be at the event, get it.
  • PhilPhil May 2009
    There 5 showers in the house.

And the beach shouldn't be too crowded.
  • GovernorGovernor May 2009
    Oh well, I suppose there are the two master bedroom showers. Are you counting the one out back, then? Isn't that more of a wash-off-sand sort of shower.
  • PhilPhil May 2009
    Just installed a new shower shed out back over the winter!
  • dandan May 2009
    I'm not happy about my hockey schedule. I have a game Thursday night, but will be driving down after that. I'll probably arrive at like, 11:30 or something. I'm also leaving early Sunday, because I have a hockey game Sunday night as well. Ugh. This is going to be a long weekend.

-dan
  • qq

and the outdoor shower is the bomb
  • BrianBrian May 2009
    Also, if anyone is on the way between Ontario and Sea Isle, I am willing to supply free rides there and back for you and your shit, if you let Amber and I crash once when we pick you up, and once when we drop you off.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership