Fantasy Football 2010!
  • NunesNunes September 2010
    5 hours.

In yesterdays draft some folks weren't able to figure out that they needed to click the "enter draft" button... I'm pretty sure we can't do worse than that.
  • BillBill September 2010
    Blacklight Trojans with the first pick of the draft. I declare shenanigans.

Bill
  • xemplarxemplar September 2010
    let's do this!!!!
  • BlackLightBlackLight September 2010
    this is actually the second year where i've gotten first pick with a random draft order. yahoo loves me
  • KPKP September 2010
    Apparenlty autopick is the worst idea ever.

It auto picked 2 players that have been cut!
  • MagicMagic September 2010
    Blacklight, would you have taken Chris Johnson #1 if you hadn't had connection problems? I was thinking that you were being a prick and letting the clock tick down before selecting AP -- which would have ruined my league name.
    haha yeah i would've picked CJ anyways
    Week 1, punks. Let's do this.
  • KPKP September 2010
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Sep 9 2010, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Week 1, punks. Let's do this.

Did I come in 2nd or 3rd last year?

In any case 1st vs 2nd/3rd, first game of the year!

LET'S DO THIS!

Also, you laugh at my Vincent Jackson pick but if he makes it back earlier than expected, he will be totally worth it.
    QUOTE (KarmaPolice @ Sep 9 2010, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Did I come in 2nd or 3rd last year?

In any case 1st vs 2nd/3rd, first game of the year!

LET'S DO THIS!

Also, you laugh at my Vincent Jackson pick but if he makes it back earlier than expected, he will be totally worth it.

Maybe, but I say you picked him a touch early myself. Round 10 was it? Looking at the draft history I can think of at least half a dozen receivers I'd take ahead of that gamble, but to each his own. See you in week 8 when we all have different teams anyway.
  • BillBill September 2010
    So... Did Xemp mean to drop C.J. Spiller 10 minutes after the draft ended or no? Grats to whoever picked him up with a lower waiver number than me.

Bill
  • PheylanPheylan September 2010
    QUOTE (Bill @ Sep 9 2010, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So... Did Xemp mean to drop C.J. Spiller 10 minutes after the draft ended or no? Grats to whoever picked him up with a lower waiver number than me.

Bill

Haha I was trying to grab him on waivers too. Being number 12 I didn't expect much other then hoping you bastards weren't paying attention yet.
    hope you enjoy getting shit on KP
    after i drafted him i read blogs and shit saying he was like 3rd on the depth chart...then the next day hes apparently the starter or will see a lot of time..so I tried getting him back...don't know if i did...
  • KPKP September 2010
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Sep 9 2010, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    hope you enjoy getting shit on KP

You have a good start from Thursday, but it is not over yet.

i guess taking a chance on arian foster was an awesome idea...
  • mungomungo September 2010
    QUOTE (Bill @ Sep 9 2010, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bill

Boom goes the dynamite. That was me.
    QUOTE (mungo @ Sep 13 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Boom goes the dynamite. That was me.

I just want to point out that whatever your trade was, mine was better. And you're a dick for not letting me drop Marshawn Lynch for CJ Spiller.

Though he was garbage this week... So I guess... congratulations are in order?
  • mungomungo September 2010
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Sep 13 2010, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Though he was garbage this week... So I guess... congratulations are in order?

That is why he is on my bench this week image/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I had a pretty shitty week though, haha. Need big games from both my running backs to even have contention. Two Monday night football games tonight, should be awesome.
    The Texans all but ruined my week 1, instead of Schaub throwing (my team) they went with Foster running (opponent's team) -- I need a miracle from the monday night games tonight in order to pull out the W.
    I wouldn't expect any offensive miracles from the BAL/NYJ game. I could be mistaken, but I'm thinking it'll be a very defensive game. And damnit if every team this week didn't look tired and rusty...
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof September 2010
    Man I was pissed last week when I lost with one of the higher point totals... but I feel bad for Sean this week... As of right now I'm the #1 total and he lost with the current #2 total
    :/
    irrelevant conversation i am winning this league
  • KPKP September 2010
    Well things are not looking good for me....but I did just get by...Go Davis
  • KPKP September 2010
    YOu know what is awesome? When your first pick RB and second RB both get injured in the same week, one during training camp.

Awesome...
    KP - Check your PMs - I might have a solution for you...
  • KPKP October 2010
    So no one is undefeated, this season is pretty close so far.

Anyone have an extra running back?
  • PheylanPheylan October 2010
    I put a QB on the trading block if anyone has a trade to propose. (Roethlisberger)
  • BillBill October 2010
    Yeah, I finally got beat... My bad for taking Steve Smith out for a week.\

Edit: I don't actually have steve smith in this league... So... Yeah, my bad for just getting beat.

• MagicMagic October 2010
    Ugh, I'm kicking myself this week.

I was looking at my opponents roster last week and noticed they only had one QB on their roster and that QB was on a bye (meaning they'd have to pick one up in FA). So I grabbed Detroit's Shaun Hill and put him on my bench, thinking I would take away one less viable option for my opponent. Turns out Hill has a monster game while my regular starter (Schaub) does diddly shit. Schaub got me 3 points -- Hill would have got me 24 points.

I also decided to sit Forte, thinking that AP and Cleveland's Hillis would be better options -- instead AP and Hillis have mediocre weeks (11 points) while Forte has a monster week (30 points).

Oh well -- the league is pretty wide open. It should be interesting to see who ends up pulling away (if anyone).
  • RogueRogue October 2010
    I am tied for first. I have the highest points for and the lowest points against.

T. Romo qb
    M.Austin wr
    A.Peterson rb
    A.bradshaw rb
    J. Charles rb
    A. Bouldin wr
    S. Gostkowski (k)
    G.B. (def)
    My starting lineup this week.

My bench is

M. Tolbert rb
    D.branch just picked him up. Wr
    T.Owens wr
    K. Orton qb
    M.prater (k)
    B.Jackson rb

Anyone want to trade? Lol. Guy in my league offered bowe (k.c. wr) for either Austin or orton and was pissed when I said no.
  • BlackLightBlackLight October 2010
    coming in HOT this week
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Oct 17 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    coming in HOT this week

You are a whore. I hope Chris Johnson breaks his leg in the opening drive. For a loss of yards. And a fumble.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2010
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 18 2010, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You are a whore. I hope Chris Johnson breaks his leg in the opening drive. For a loss of yards. And a fumble.

I don't think he can lose a yard and fumble, but your sentiments are understood perfectly.
  • MagicMagic October 2010
    I have a decent RB group (Peterson, Hillis, and Forte) but would like some help at WR. Anyone in the opposite position want to trade? I'm not looking for a Brandon Marshall or anything...
    I think it should be a requirement that any discussion about your own team also include your teams name. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    That being said, take a look at my roster and let me know if anything interests you. (GunTotinBombDroppers)
  • RogueRogue October 2010
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 19 2010, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That being said, take a look at my roster and let me know if anything interests you. (GunTotinBombDroppers)

What league name do you guys have? I'm in legion of fungi (brother in law set it up). team is red devils.
    Forbidden Donut on Yahoo
  • KPKP October 2010
    I didn't pay attention to my team at all this week and am starting jackson when he is obviously out.

I felt bad until I saw blacklight has Kenny Britt on the bench.
    Darren McFadden being benched made me giggle.
  • BlackLightBlackLight October 2010
    i knew I had kenny britt in another league and wasn't starting him....damn. anyways would've been unfair to start roddy, bowe and britt the same week
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof November 2010
    Time for me to bitch and moan.

I have the most points scored against me BY FAR. I think I'm about 150 over the average pts against.

I have scored more points than the 1st place player... but he has had damn near 300 less points scored against him. That is some of the worst/best luck I have ever seen.

On that note... beer will soothe my pain

Edit: Oh yah... and my best wide receiver decided to get emo for reporters, and give up on what looked like an easy touchdown. So now he has no team. GG.
  • PheylanPheylan November 2010
    I on the plus side, maybe Moss will get picked up by Carolina. That's good for everyone.
  • BillBill November 2010
    QUOTE (Cheezzypoof @ Nov 2 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the most points scored against me BY FAR. I think I'm about 150 over the average pts against.

I have scored more points than the 1st place player... but he has had damn near 300 less points scored against him. That is some of the worst/best luck I have ever seen.

Edit: Oh yah... and my best wide receiver decided to get emo for reporters, and give up on what looked like an easy touchdown. So now he has no team. GG.

I have the most points scored... By 100 points... I am not in first place... That is the nature of a head to head league...

In short. QQ.

Bill
  • JAmmYJAmmY November 2010
    QUOTE (Cheezzypoof @ Nov 2 2010, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry.
  • MagicMagic November 2010
    QUOTE (Cheezzypoof @ Nov 2 2010, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not anymore -- he's now a Titan. Whether he reports to practice though is another story.
  • AlfyAlfy November 2010
    Totally forgot to check my team this week. I fail.
  • MagicMagic November 2010
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Nov 7 2010, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Totally forgot to check my team this week. I fail.

I was hoping you would -- thanks for the easy win this week!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership