Fantasy Football 2010!
  • JAmmYJAmmY November 2010
    Blacklight...

How'd you like that comeback?
  • MagicMagic November 2010
    Hahaha I'm guessing Blacklight has a developed a deep hatred for Clay Matthews
  • BlackLightBlackLight November 2010
    i can't be that upset because Clay is a Trojan and I loved watching him kickass in person, but that was an extremely unfortunate week for that to happen
  • JAmmYJAmmY November 2010
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Nov 8 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i can't be that upset because Clay is a Trojan and I loved watching him kickass in person, but that was an extremely unfortunate week for that to happen

Clay Mathews is a fucking beast. NFL Defensive Player of the Year 6 seasons in a row. Bold prediction or obvious prediction?
  • KPKP November 2010
    I dont think I can make the playoffs after losing last week by one point...at least two teams would have to lose both remaining games.

:/
  • BlackLightBlackLight November 2010
    going for the repeat, you guys can't stop me
  • KPKP November 2010
    yeah no way for me to make it now.

second highest point against ftl
    Win and I'm in

At least that's what it looks like -- so hard to figure out all the different scenarios. I showed our league standings to a friend and he was amazed at how close everything is. Last week of the regular season and nobody has clinched a playoff spot?
  • KPKP November 2010
    quit a few people have clinched a playoff spot.
    Who?

In the league standings I don't see any asterisks by any of the names indicating that a playoff spot has indeed been clinched -- or do those only show up when people have clinched first round byes?
  • KPKP November 2010
    if the top two players lose next week, they will be tied for first. They also have enough points scored that unless they get like 60 points which isn't going to happen they are in.

Badass needs at least 2 people 7-5 to lose in order to make it realistically if he loses next week.

• PheylanPheylan November 2010
    Magic is right. Anyone sitting at 8-4 or 7-5 could make the playoffs, not make the playoffs, or even clinch a buy with the right scenarios and point scores.

I think its even possible that a 6-6 player could make the playoffs with the right points scored, although very unlikely with how many they would have to score along with others scoring very little.
  • KPKP December 2010
    Yeah I didn't mean officially clinched..which i guess doesn't make sense, but there really is like 99.99 chance of the top two making it.

as for me making it...lets say the top three 7-5 lose..the lowest being at 1274 points. I am at 1192 points. That would mean I would have to beat one of them by 82 points next week.

right......
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2010
    Probably the tightest playoff race I've ever been involved in and definitely the most exciting one Donut's had. congrats on paying attention this season gents
  • PheylanPheylan December 2010
    I don't know if the standings will finish the way they are projected right now or not, but regardless right now they are pretty entertaining. 6 teams at 8-5, all in the playoffs.

Top Points For team in the league not making the playoffs at 7-6.

Nothing is set in stone, with a good number of players still left to play, but cool projections to say the least. I've never seen a league this close.
  • MagicMagic December 2010
    This is crazy -- had the playoffs started a week earlier, I wouldn't have made them as I was ranked #7. Everything has happened perfectly for me today (so far) where if everything holds as it is now, I would be #1 and have a playoff bye. That's just insane.

Still a few games left to be played tonight and tomorrow though -- so who knows what will end up happening.
    congrats to everyone who made it, that was crazy. sorry bill
  • KPKP December 2010
    Can't believe I didn't make. The game before last where I lost by 1 point..that sucked lol.

Blacklight, what is going on...49 points?
    glad it happened then and not in the playoffs
  • KPKP December 2010
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Dec 8 2010, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    glad it happened then and not in the playoffs

Defending champ is in trouble!!!!

Gonna be close!
  • KPKP December 2010
    And we will have a new winner!!

gg
    peace guys see you next year :0
    My WR group did absolutely nothing for me yesterday, meaning I'm out -- see you all next year
  • xemplarxemplar December 2010
    me not replacing Rodgers as QB = see you all next year. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    To avoid upsetting anyone, we should probably start deciding the day and time for next year's draft.
    QUOTE (Magic @ Dec 21 2010, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    To avoid upsetting anyone, we should probably start deciding the day and time for next year's draft.

I can only discuss draft times for next year on Sunday and Thursday evenings after 6 pm Central.
    So who am I facing this week? Who is Hand Egg Hooligans?
    i think that's KP
  • BillBill December 2010
    I'm pretty sure that's Andrew's friend Conrad.

• KPKP December 2010
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Dec 24 2010, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i think that's KP

Yeah its not me, I didn't make the playoffs :/
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof December 2010
    Congrats Robert, nice job. Keep your pants on if you decide to celebrate
    So this was a money league right? Everyone chipped in $10? That's what I remember Blacklight saying. I think we all paid him?
    Closest league I've ever been involved with -- nice job Phey (I'm really regretting the TO for Hillis trade) and thanks to everyone else that played.
    QUOTE (Magic @ Dec 29 2010, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Closest league I've ever been involved with -- nice job Phey (I'm really regretting the TO for Hillis trade) and thanks to everyone else that played.

I dunno. He didn't really do me any favors after week 12, never putting up double digit numbers again. But, I do think the trade was in my favor in the end, if only because TO didn't do much for you at all and he got hurt.

It was a good season. I don't think I initially drafted that well, but I think I did a great job managing my team the rest of the year and picking up new players. I had to go on a 7 game win streak to win the entire season though. I'm already looking forward to next year.
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Dec 28 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So this was a money league right? Everyone chipped in $10? That's what I remember Blacklight saying. I think we all paid him?

har har har enjoy your victory while it lasts
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership